• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is the Aston Martin Vulcan the best looking car around right now?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
NOPE

Still the best looking car.
This car just has this raw animality but also super functional look to it, it's an incredible balance. Can;t go wrong with the swooping look either.

n3jAGVf.gif

The true GOAT

Ferrari-330-Icon-Gear-Patrol-Slide-4-970x650.jpg
I will accept this.

Not really.

Aston Martin pretty much hit gold with the MK2 Vanquish
harder-better-faster-stronger-2018-aston-martin-vanquish-s-asserts-itself-photo-672746-s-450x274.jpg

and then reached near perfection with the DB11
264906.jpg

which was an insane improvement after pretty much everything from the DB7 until then looked the same.

Aston Martin DBR1; An Aston with a proper predigree.

HkackT5h.jpg

Also I can't believe nobody has mentioned the first true supercar.

The Lamborghini Miura.

slPmKgBh.jpg

kromeo

I'm not usually a fan of Porsche design but the 918 is a great looking car

porsche-918-spyder-s_800x0w.jpg

Mmmmm hatchbacks.

Not sure i like that, it's got a similar squashed look at the back as the 1 series BMW but with a stupidly long front end, defeats the object of having a hatch

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Any thread showing sexy cars deserves a necrobump.

Lost my hard-on for Aston Martins years ago. Don't really know why.

Cars are generally pretty ugly these days.

I agree car design started to become homogenized around the beginning of this decade due (I assume) in part as a push for fuel efficiency/aerodynamic cars.

However, I stopped noticing this for the most part and I feel like in the last few years manufacturers are doing things that are sleek/aerodynamic but still manage to stay visually interesting. For example:

Tesla Model 3. Thing has a Prius vibe but still looks like a UFO in grey.
maxresdefault.jpg

Lexus IS. Aggressive looking styling on the front and overall interesting shape in a reliable luxury sedan you can get a fully loaded certified pre-owned version of in the $25k/$35k range.
2018-lexus-is-in-depth-model-review-car-and-driver-photo-697641-s-original.jpg

And then there's the people driving around in the cheaper Mercedes that look great but aren't something I'd touch with a 10 foot pole.

highrider

Banned
It’s dope, I’m an older guy so naturally would look ridiculous in a car like that, I’m more 82 Cadillac type of dude.

STI

best looking is purely objective. I think the best looking car is, you already know by looking at my user name

subaru-wrx-sti-matte-red-rally-wheels-apr-stoptech-cobb-tuning-corsa-bc-coilover-adv1-wheels-D.jpg

TFGB

I’m eager to see what the 720S Spider will look like this coming Saturday at The McLaren Winter Ball.

dukeoflegs

Anyone in here that has a four door as best looking is wrong. Also damn all of you must be born in 95 or later, shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt.

Screenshot-2016-05-16-15.39.33.png

ca0815-219862_3.jpg

I tried to drive a couple of these supercars over at Bathurst speedway. Sadly I can't fit in any of them or they are super uncomfortable when I manage to squeeze my legs and torso in. Useless unless you're a manlet. Boo. Hiss.

Top Bottom