• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] PSN Flash Sale: 3/24 - 3/27

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Persona 4 Golden is on sale! $8.99

$9 freaking dollars people!

Then again at this point is there even anyone who owns a Vita that doesn't have P4G?

JJShadow

should i get evil within with or without DLC? i usually buy without incase i don't finish it

Definitely with DLC, half of the story is told through them, and gameplay-wise they are fantastic, much more survival horror-focused than the main game (you can easily skip The Executioner though)

dcassell

Banned
The Evil Within + Season Pass for $8? With the boost mode I might need to jump into that.

Also what is Poncho? Always a fan of good pixel art.

PONCHO only makes me think of the postmortem doc that was posted here a few months ago. I'm not sure if the game is any good, but that's a good read and for $3 I may check it out. Sounds like the devs went through a lot to get it out there.

Will pick up Nioh. I've been waiting for a sale on that game at retail, but nowhere in my town has stocked it since launch day.

Will pickup Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls. It's about 11€ for me in the canadian store and I almost finished Rebirth3. So perfect timing.

autoduelist

Some games are missing and some prices are incorrect in OP. I haven't checked everything, but for example murdered soul suspects is 4.99 and vita games still missing. These might be the only errors, but the point is, check the store yourself til the list is final.
Actually, maybe the mss price was right because it's fine now.

Imma give The Evil Within another shot. Boost mode helps it out quite a bit, yeah?

Probably gonna grab KZ at that price too since I never played the campaign.

Keep your $5.

I agree. I bought this game during launch and returned it the next day after playing for 2 hours. After about two years, I figured I would give it another shot and had a friend lend it to me. I returned it the after forcing myself to play 3 hours.

Bottom line, the level design and gunplay seemed halfbaked. It almost felt like it was rushed out the door. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

All that being siad, I have heard that the multiplayer is good so that may be worth checking out if that is your thing but the singleplayer leaves a lot to be desired.

When the hell are we gonna get a cheapo Dark Souls III deal? I'm waiting for 20$ on PS4 :(. I'm interested in DMC4 SE at 7.50$ though, and Nioh at 40$ is a good deal.

Syysch

Does anybody even play Zombie Army Trilogy anymore?

I wanted that game originally but I feel like its dead now.

I bought it the last time it went on super discount. Fun game, but yeah struggled to find other players most of the time.

Would be a lot better to coordinate private matches with a dedicated group than try to find randoms to play with - sometimes you wont find them.

L.O.R.D

wow,what a trash sale
how they manage to disappoint me more?

anyway,i think they really care about my backlog and my wallet,thanks SCEA.

autoduelist

According to Wario64, for today only, Nioh and its Season Pass is 33% off.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/845302889430106113

BUY IT. One of the best loot based Action RPGs in quite some time.

I couldn't tell if I like the beta... I got better at it, but I felt like the combat options, while varied and awesome, were too complex for me and I wasn't making proper use of them. Like, I was always staying in low form, or something like that. Did anyone else feel this way but eventually have it click?

Shock32

How's Shadow of the Beast? anyone play it with a Pro also?

edit: I just realized it's not part of the flash sale but it's still on sale this week.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I couldn't tell if I like the beta... I got better at it, but I felt like the combat options, while varied and awesome, were too complex for me and I wasn't making proper use of them. Like, I was always staying in low form, or something like that. Did anyone else feel this way but eventually have it click?

Definitely for me. Never really found myself switching stances in the Betas, but in the final release, over time I really began to understand the benefits of each stance for different enemy variations and bosses. It took a good bit of time before my eyes opened up(it took many hours and experimenting), but there are clear merits for them all in a variety of situations and it became very natural. I pretty much now switch regularly and feel I am using a wide variety of my overall potential and I loved the game even more.

Top Bottom