• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] PSN Flash Sale: 3/24 - 3/27

Nioh price is tempting. Should I get it now or do we expect a similar price in future? I definitely want to play Nioh but don't want to just buy it because it's on sale.

I got below games installed and incomplete:

Horizon (last quest and few trophies remaining)
Watch_dogs 2 (20% complete)
Nier Automata
RE 7
Dishonored 2
Mafia 3
R&C
Until Dawn
TLG

All owned and unbeaten and I still want to buy Nioh. Those 15 promo dollars that I got from PSN would bring the cost down to 25...

ethanny2

Looking for a good local coop game or something that good for pass and play at like a party. Is there anything like that here? Umbrella Chronicles?

RMI

Banned
Is tharsis worth it for $3.50?

Sniper Elite III worth $11?

those are the only games I'm tempted by here.

bender

What time is it?
Does Fibbage standalone contain content outside of the Party Packs?

Will be getting Jackbox Party Pack 3 and maybe DMC4SE and EDF2.

Sniper Elite III worth $11?

I think so. Sniper Elite II is still my favorite in the series as I think it works better as a more linear experience but III is still a lot of fun.

Rezae

Have 4 games I'm looking at - probably only picking 2. Any more than that and they'll forever be in my backlog...

DMC4SE
GoW3
Evil Within
Sleeping Dogs (I played about halfway a long time ago on PS3... is PS4 version worth upgrading?)

5taquitos

It's worth noting that this sale (and maybe all Flash sales?) give 10x points if you have a Sony Rewards account. You can use those points to buy PSN monies.

BrunOz

how's the Evil Within on the PS4 without the DLC? Or should I get something else? (I only have $6 on my wallet right now)

nym

Neo Member
Stardew Valley was my first Harvest Moon like game. I'd love to have one on the go (I only have a Vita, no 3DS). Are the ones on sale worth picking up? Which is the better one?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
DMC4 worth it? I've never played a DMC game before

Sure, at that price it's decent. The first half of the story will be familiar to you but the second half does a lot of recollections to older games in the series, so you might miss the story beats.

Good game regardless.

bronk

Banned
Am I the only one that gets excited for the games that are about $3 in these sales? Specifically Ps4

Evil Within sounds interesting and the couple of LTTP threads I googled seemed positive. I think I will snag the bundle with DLC on PS4 and see what the heck this game is about. Totally went under my radar when it originally released.

Luminaire

The Evil Within + DLC at that price is so worth it. Just finished it off myself last week and despite a few hiccups, its a wonderful survival horror experience.
This guy.

I really enjoyed it. Fun game, dlc is great too, can be a little frustrating, but that glow stick section will stick with me for years.

If you have a decent pc, I'd suggest just oping for pc versions of games like splinter cell. PS3 games will always only run on ps3 it seems.

Do not buy killzone, game is garbage.

DMC is good.

Cabal

Nioh for 40 bucks made my fucking weekend. I almost didn't check past the list in the first post, but I'm glad I saw that. Also it said it was only on sale today?

Tizoc

DMC4 worth it? I've never played a DMC game before

Yes it is.
Get motivated!
c41.gif

Dynasty8

So....is Evil Within worth playing?

I really don't care about the price itself, I just want to know if it's worth investing time into. I loved older RE games (1-4) but hated RE6.

Velcro Fly

Power Stone collection for $3 seems worth it. I've passed on this so many times but with 9 days off work I need something a little quirky and a lot fun to mess around with.

Top Bottom