• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "withdraws" White House invitation to Stephen Curry after Curry declines

xfactor99

kI1gn5L.png

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/911610455877021697

Curry: Fuck your party Trump.

Trump: LOL YOU WEREN'T EVEN INVITED *screws up invitation card behind his back*

I see it continuing like...

Curry: But, you DID invite me.

Trump: NUH-UH! I never did. Anybody that told you was Fake News!

Curry: It was an official invitation.

Trump: Nobody on my staff would've done that. Even if I did invite you, because I DID, I stopped inviting you, which I didn't. Leakers, "Make America Great Again", "Both Sides", "Build the Wall", "Lock Her Up"..... BIGLY!

Boke1879

Agenda-critical votes on healthcare and taxes upcoming, and this genius decides to go to war with black athletes.

He's not helping himself. He attacked Kaep last night and anyone who takes a knee. Now he's attacking Curry. A VERY popular athlete. Trump just put more attention on all of this and the sports world is lighting up.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Brady supports Trump

Giselle said neither of them voted for him actually.

And Brady came out in support of Kaep playing in the NFL again.

That being said, it would be nice if he would actually speak up against his friend Trump. But to be fair, no quarterback is.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Picturing Trump make his little indignant face at tweets from people that actually excel at their professions pleases me. Just as before his Presidency, he’s a dude that gets off at having his picture taken with celebs... and now the only ones that bother to show up to The White House are Kid Rock and Ted Nugent.

You know that Donald Trump doesn't wash his hands after he uses the bathroom. It's so gross that he's in the White House touching everything. Why would anyone want to be a part of that.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think Obama should host a BBQ for the Warriors just to get under Trump's skin even more.

edit - Get em' Bron.

cakely

Strange that the orange shitstain would choose to start a twitter war with a popular athlete. There's literally no upside to it. Oh well, it's his L.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Holy crap, that LeBron tweet.

Good, good. Let this be the start of something. Let's see more NBA and NFL players speaking out directly against the orange clown.

Top Bottom