• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - | 01-22-2013 |

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
He dared to write an article criticising it. Over-defensive idiots jumped on him because apparently it's "not a big deal" even though it obnoxiously flies in the face of the change the industry is currently trying to achieve.

Edit: But I'm not saying that's why it wasn't in the bombcast. They probably just forgot.

They mentioned it very briefly and laughed at it, and that was about it.

l.jpg

l.jpg

yelp reviews can be helpful pictures speak louder than words sometimes.

I had this exact conversation with my wife and friends about yelp and breaking down information. # of reviews, negating reviews that are 1 star or 5 stars with only one review, useless information. The worst is your friends writing about how hot/not hot the waiters are or how mean the hostess is.

That said there is some weird fascination about reading people's diary entry about restaurants.

I saw Patrick tweet yesterday (or over the weekend some time) he was planning to record a solo VLR spoilercast. Dude, don't record solo. Spend 5 minutes on twitter and find one of your bay area buddies to skype with.

No one except Kat Bailey has ever pulled off a solopodcast in the games industry IMO and you Patrick are no active time babble

Rapstah

Did you (he/she) wrong somebody in the kitchen somehow?

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. No doubt in my mind that this is a blatant "fuck you".

Looking at the actual page, those pictures are from two different persons, and they seem unrelated based on the descriptions.

I haven't listened to the last two bombcasts yet. Has Brad addressed the DmC review outrage yet? I wanted to hear what he had to say about it.

FStop7

Banned
I saw Patrick tweet yesterday (or over the weekend some time) he was planning to record a solo VLR spoilercast. Dude, don't record solo. Spend 5 minutes on twitter and find one of your bay area buddies to skype with.

No one except Kat Bailey has ever pulled off a solopodcast in the games industry IMO and you Patrick are no active time babble

Isn't A Life Well Wasted solo? Everyone raves about that show.

I dunno, I always looked forward to riding that Nintendownload Express.

True, but to be fair that is less a podcast and more an art form

Also A Life Well Wasted is great, but Patrick is no Robert Ashley either. My point stands, find someone else to podcast with for the spoilercast.

Best gaming podcast of all time. It's with the angels now.

It burned twice as bright half as long :(

I hate him. After him justifying HDD prices after initial backlash on his podcast, I was basically done with the xbox 360. I used to listen to his podcast in the late xbox days and early 360 days but they seem to have gone totally up their own asses as far as towing the company line.

edit: Same with that Kotaku podcast where he told everyone complaining about avatars being dumb is probably spending mad money on the avatar items. Now microsoft is slowly killing off avatar presence again. Hey Lar-bear, I still hate avatars.

Just curious, what was Vinny's thoughts on the past Halos? I think I remember him saying that he really liked the book that came with the collectors edition of Reach. Seemed like he had trouble getting through 4. Brad seemed like he enjoyed it the most out of them.

LiK

Just curious, what was Vinny's thoughts on the past Halos? I think I remember him saying that he really liked the book that came with the collectors edition of Reach. Seemed like he had trouble getting through 4. Brad seemed like he enjoyed it the most out of them.

he enjoyed them, iirc. i do have to agree with him about what he didn't like about Halo 4 even tho i enjoyed it at the time.

Phatmac

Uh, you do realize that he already did that for 999, right?

KalBalboa

Banned
Jeff's issues with Wake Up club are puzzling to me. Every morning my Vita alarm goes off, wakes me up, I look at my Vita and touch the screen. Done 'n' done.

Rapstah

Jeff's issues with Wake Up club are puzzling to me. Every morning my Vita alarm goes off, wakes me up, I look at my Vita and touch the screen. Done 'n' done.

For some people it's working like for you, for some people it's working like for Jeff, and for some people it's not starting up at all. I've seen people saying they re-downloaded it and it got better, but it's weird to begin with.

KalBalboa

Banned
For some people it's working like for you, for some people it's working like for Jeff, and for some people it's not starting up at all. I've seen people saying they re-downloaded it and it got better, but it's weird to begin with.

Weird. Maybe the OS update last night fixed it? It's an app that breaks some of the operating system boundaries, so maybe that's where Jeff's Vita is having issues.

Fine fine everyone, I concede. There are some good solo podcasts. Regardless Patrick should skype with someone for a spoilercast

Active Time Babble is still the best though!

Top Bottom