• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
how can you not know mark ronson??? like.........he is responsible for a lot of bops.

Why is Google trying to sabotage Rih, ha reign?

Every time I try to purchase #BBHMM on Google Play in the last hour, I keep getting an error message. And now it's not even appearing on the new release list!

the fact that this is the first ever thing google has done to protect its users

Touchdown

Banned
how can you not know mark ronson??? like.........he is responsible for a lot of bops.

Mark Daniel Ronson is an English musician, DJ, singer, and record producer.

This tbh
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Floridian

All this Mark Ronson talk. People should get into his recent album Uptown Special. One of my first listens of 2015 and it was alright.

Mark_Ronson_-_Uptown_Special_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Top Tracks:
Daffodils
Uptown Funk
Heavy Rolling
Feel Right.
In Case of fire

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
okay? he produced amy winehouse's back to black, adele's 19, paul mccartney's most recent album, he's working on lana del rey's next album (and hopefully he will actually make it a listenable affair unlike the truly [ a b y s m a l ] ULTRAMBIEN)......he's literally responsible for amy winehouse [ s m a s h i n g ] and the 00s pop revival of that 60s soul sound.

the fact that you haven't heard of him says really nothing considering it's 2015 and you still think that mariah carey is relevant to anybody under the age of 25.

Touchdown

Banned
okay? he produced amy winehouse's back to black, adele's 19, paul mccartney's most recent album, he's working on lana del rey's next album (and hopefully he will actually make it a listenable affair unlike the truly [ a b y s m a l ] ULTRAMBIEN)......he's literally responsible for amy winehouse [ s m a s h i n g ] and the 00s pop revival of that 60s soul sound.

the fact that you haven't heard of him says really nothing considering it's 2015 and you still think that mariah carey is relevant to anybody under the age of 25.

You got it twisted a bit sis, what I'm saying is I know of him but other people may not because he's not one of those celebrity type producers trying to make a name for themselves from here in USA. He's been in the music business a long time and puts in the hard work without basking in the spotlight.

royalan

Only Amy Winehouse's Back To Black is a bright spot on that list.

Adele's first album was middling, and he's not responsible for the best songs on it.

Paul McCartney...zzzzzzz

Lana Del Rey is incapable of making good music anymore, so bleh.

I use Mark Ronson for his flawless work with Queen Amy. When she died, so did the last fuck I gave about him.

Floridian

It only took rih 12 hours to reach #1 on itunes with a mediorce urban song. The haters keep denying her power but lemme promote the song a bit more~

5iLEykn.gif
5iLEykn.gif
5iLEykn.gif
5iLEykn.gif
5iLEykn.gif

Floridian

Mau ®;157672054 said:
Where the ironic Rihta stans @?

Man who cares about them. Rih breaks itunes & still debuts @ #1. I know people who are still have problems trying to purchase her songs. Perched for her Billboard placement
pachah1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom