• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

upandaway

There we go, a Gravios quest. I know better than to go into there with a melee weapon. I'm gonna need a specialized Gravios set pretty much.

Any advice on what bowgun/armor I should get? Any new skills in MH4U I should look out for? I just did the Monoblos village quest so that's my range.

Mzo

Got to G crown last night after taking down Gogmazios. Finished my BaiBai Kaiser armor with one additional Teostra fight. It was really easy to make.

Now to wait for a good charm to drop =/

Prisoner

I have an urgent quest to take down kushala daora in the battlequarters, if anyone is interested (G rank).

By the way, does anyone know where to find divine armor spheres, true armor spheres, and armor stones?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I have an urgent quest to take down kushala daora in the battlequarters, if anyone is interested (G rank).

By the way, does anyone know where to find divine armor spheres, true armor spheres, and armor stones?
High level guild quests for tru and divine (140 rajangs are almost guaranteed drops for divine), though for tru it's way more consistent to just do the low rank event mohran quest which has a good chance to give you 2 armor stones in the rewards and combine some up that way.

Prisoner

High level guild quests for tru and divine (140 rajangs are almost guaranteed drops for divine), though for tru it's way more consistent to just do the low rank event mohran quest which has a good chance to give you 2 armor stones in the rewards and combine some up that way.

Thank you.

Juraash

Man was wrecking on G3 Tesotra pretty hard. Completed subquest and got a tail cut fairly early. He then gave me a nice double cart and I should have cut my losses and gone for subquest completion. But I had 6 minutes left and I opted to go fr the completion. I wanted to finally see progress in G3. Dude combos and carts me and I die with a few minutes left. Such a bummer, so disheartening.

I may be overstepping my limits on these 35 minute elder dragons.

Anyone need help with anything?
Looking to play with some GAF friends. Will do whatever, unless it won't let me (I'm G2).
Also have Kirin GQ to share if interested.

Prisoner

Anyone need help with anything?
Looking to play with some GAF friends. Will do whatever, unless it won't let me (I'm G2).
Also have Kirin GQ to share if interested.

Would you assist me in completing the wyceum? I think one of the quests requires you to be G3, but when we get there I can help you with your G2 keys.

Whoa, sorry guys. My screen just froze at "You fainted" and I had to restart my 3DS. Never seen that before. I think it's a good sign that I need to turn off for a while.

Prisoner

Whoa, sorry guys. My screen just froze at "You fainted" and I had to restart my 3DS. Never seen that before. I think it's a good sign that I need to turn off for a while.

We finished the quest without too much trouble, so no worries.

I'm sorry to hear about your 3DS freezing, though.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wow an artillery +14 protection +5 charm just popped out, I previously thought numbers that high were hacked

Ahh, the best artillery I have so far is Artillery +7 Stam Drain +1 with three slots. It usually means I have to use all the slots I have to obtain Artillery God for my Gunlance sets.

PrankT

Wow an artillery +14 protection +5 charm just popped out, I previously thought numbers that high were hacked
+14 charms are so awesome. I got a +14 attack +5 focus charm the other day and it compelled me to make a great sword set and use attack xl on everything. Pretty much cheating...though Teostra didn't care and carted me a couple times.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
+14 charms are so awesome. I got a +14 attack +5 focus charm the other day and it compelled me to make a great sword set and use attack xl on everything. Pretty much cheating...though Teostra didn't care and carted me a couple times.
Oh man that is the exact charm that I want right now since I don't need handicraft and just want to make a GS set with attack up L or XL.

Juraash

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to all the people from GAF I played with today. You guys helped me get crowned and we did a ton of awesome quests. This was easily the most fun I've had in the game so far.

zogged

I was able to quickly grind out an early G-rank Cephalos set to get me through the first few missions but now I'm at a loss as to which sets are really worth getting to use in the long run. Thinking of going for a Berserk Tetsu set for the defensive buffs but if anyone has some better recommendations I'll be happy to hear them.

Juraash

I was able to quickly grind out an early G-rank Cephalos set to get me through the first few missions but now I'm at a loss as to which sets are really worth getting to use in the long run. Thinking of going for a Berserk Tetsu set for the defensive buffs but if anyone has some better recommendations I'll be happy to hear them.

What weapon(s) do you use?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Seregios; always Seregios.

Renewed

Got 3 Seregios Lens in a single hunt: Tail carve, head break and capture. I'm so set... now I just need to get more damn Bnahabras Razorwings....

Does Lagi X still do good for Greatswords? Left my old Lagi set behind for Nerscylla armour to make some of G2 a bit easier.

Shengar

Got 3 Seregios Lens in a single hunt: Tail carve, head break and capture. I'm so set... now I just need to get more damn Bnahabras Razorwings....

Does Lagi X still do good for Greatswords? Left my old Lagi set behind for Nerscylla armour to make some of G2 a bit easier.

It still have focus, so maybe yes?

Top Bottom