• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn it is podcast day. And the podcast is nearly 4 hours long. Oh jeez.

It's 4pm. Time to go for a walk and when I come back I'll play MH4U.

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

It should not be an issue for them, especially on their first playthrough. Judging from the vids so far, stamina regen is the least of their troubles. For PVP in the future, yeah this might be of use. Fucking lame that they decided to make this invisible.

Lanterns are good, but not if they engender passivity. Or something.

(I actually never bought it because I thought you needed to hold it in your off-hand like the torches, which I very rarely used anyway. I play most games with more than the recommended level of Brightness, though, because fuck you I want to see both dragons.)

Anung

Un Rama
Ghost Rider with Redline-like drawing? Fuck I need to get on that. I dug out all my Daredevil comics myself after the show got me re-interested in them. Matt should check out the classic Miller run, Brubaker, Bendis. Waid's run is killer but the other ones are killer as well.

This podcast has been outstanding. I've got a cold at the minute so it making me laugh so much actually hurts.

Yooooo this start to the podcast talking about their trip is great. I regret listening to this while I'm out in town, I'm laughing too hard and I'm scared people are looking at thinking I'm crazy.

Edit: this plane story with Pat is gold.

Yooooo this start to the podcast talking about their trip is great. I regret listening to this while I'm out in town, I'm laughing too hard and I'm scared people are looking at thinking I'm crazy.

I really can't imagine Pat being non-confrontational in that situation , considering how often he yells at things.

Numb

Woolie seemed way too overjoyed over Boruto.
I know it is the second generation of his fav thing but calm down man.
And yet so tame about that Vergil news.

RainSD

Neo Member
Man, I can't wait until I'm able to listen to the podcast tonight. The way everyone is making it out it sounds like one of their best podcasts yet.

Though I doubt it can beat Non-stop Infinite ass looping.

Squishy3

I've done the same. I listened to the Bombcast episode where Dan talks about how he prepared egg whites while I was on a plane and had to stop the podcast because I couldn't stop laughing.

Skrams

I really can't imagine Pat being non-confrontational in that situation , considering how often he yells at things.
I can easily imagine it. He was out of his element. I'm pretty sure he even stated he was in a vulnerable position. Even if it was some short flights, flying is still pretty draining. He also can't run from the problem by sitting in his house and shutting the door. He can't simply leave the establishment of a restaurant either. He's just stuck in this chair with this individual turned around in his face who could easily flop to very angry considering how drunk he was. Now Pat knows to continue minding his own business and never help anyone in the future because oh god, please, I just want to go home. I don't want to be in this conversation right now. Just staring out the plane window, blanking his mind, and eventually the time will pass.
I hope Skrams sees that they address the "so many new game LPs" question.
I'm only 50 minutes into the podcast because of reasons, but now I will pay extra hard attention if it's like a one off side comment. I expect new game LPs to die down anyway after looking at the release schedule for the next 3-5 months. Bloodborne will continue being Bloodborne, but Revelaitons will probably end soonish and MKX seems like it won't be that long now that I've heard it's 3-5 hours usually.

Also the SFM guy made this.

Don't think this was posted either, but best friends are going to Momocon.
We are now proud to formally announce that we are heading to Atlanta, Georgia for Momocon! One of the biggest and fastest growing cons in the States! All four of us will be there from May 28th to the 31st! A panel! A signing! No pants maybe! Whatever!
http://www.momocon.com/
Hope to you see there deep in WCW country!

And the podcast preview video might of been posted, but here it is again because whatever.

I'm only 50 minutes into the podcast because of reasons, but now I will pay extra hard attention if it's like a one off side comment. I expect new game LPs to die down anyway after looking at the release schedule for the next 3-5 months. Bloodborne will continue being Bloodborne, but Revelaitons will probably end soonish and MKX seems like it won't be that long now that I've heard it's 3-5 hours usually.
It's a letter they go over for a good 5-10 minutes.

I can easily imagine it. He was out of his element. I'm pretty sure he even stated he was in a vulnerable position. Even if it was some short flights, flying is still pretty draining. He also can't run from the problem by sitting in his house and shutting the door. He can't simply leave the establishment of a restaurant either. He's just stuck in this chair with this individual turned around in his face who could easily flop to very angry considering how drunk he was. Now Pat knows to continue minding his own business and never help anyone in the future because oh god, please, I just want to go home. I don't want to be in this conversation right now. Just staring out the plane window, blanking his mind, and eventually the time will pass.

He looked into the window, saw his reflection, then:

anigif_enhanced-21944-1392258997-9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom