• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 just got Photomode update

JP

Was really wanting this to get a photo mode when I was playing it, Really impressed that you get so much control over the filters when you play it, would like to see other games get options like that too. It's strange, I didn't think I'd ever mess around with in-game photos but I do miss it when games son't have the option now.

Ricky_R

Seems like you can even play the game with any of the filters enabled/disabled, so you can for example remove film grain or lens flares completely.

Really? That would be cool. I don't mind the post processing effects, but I would gladly try the game without the blur.

OneLetter

Hope all of you are enjoying Photo Mode so far. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the mode. It's available via a free patch, so if it doesn't automatically download, just select "Check for Updates" under the game's info on your PS4.

For those asking, and to double confirm, you can play through The Order: 1886 with any filters you want (or don't want), and adjust them on the fly. You can also reset everything back to normal as needed.

Oh, and feel free to experiment with how Amazing you can make the game using the Amazing filter plus other adjustments. It can make for quite the experience...

theorder_1886_20150418fuw5.jpg

Shin-Ra

Hope all of you are enjoying Photo Mode so far. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the mode. It's available via a free patch, so if it doesn't automatically download, just select "Check for Updates" under the game's info on your PS4.
I hope you (and developers from all angles) are encouraging SCE to upgrade SHARE with .png capture!

Ricky_R

For those asking, and to double confirm, you can play through The Order: 1886 with any filters you want (or don't want), and adjust them on the fly. You can also reset everything back to normal as needed.

Oh, and feel free to experiment with how Amazing you can make the game using the Amazing filter plus other adjustments. It can make for quite the experience...

Awesome. I was looking for an excuse to go back to the game. Photomode is a no-brainer, but I will probably go through the campaign again now that you can skip cut-scenes and remove grain filter, blur, etc. to see how it looks throughout.

Question: Are you guys working on new stuff for the game? I know you won't be able to answer that, but can you at least give us something?

JoshHood

Damn, I'd assumed this wasn't happening given they hadn't said anything about it - only traded in the game last week! Oh well!

kng3025

I plan on going back to platinum this game.. This is a nice touch.

Just platinumed the game last night and was hoping for a reason to go back to play the game.. Looks like I got one. Just before I was thinking of selling it/giving it away to my friends to try

Still hoping for a serious piece of single player dlc but I will definitely give the photomode a good once over. Some amazing shots in here already.

I'd love a 90 minute - 2 hour campaign playing as Rani or Devi, or alternatively a chapter playing as Mallory as he unravels the conspiracy prior to the beginning of the game.

Circinus

It seems really neat that you can play through the game with different filters/post-processing effects and turn certain post-processing effect off.

And wow, does this game look pretty.

Top Bottom