• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

dakkumauji
(04-16-2015, 06:20 AM)
Best Thing Ever

24. The third batch of collaboration DLC is revealed.

As promised, the magazine revealed the third of the six major tie-ins as well as giving the first confirmations of the final three. The third collaboration DLC will be a crossover with the New Japan Pro-Wrestling group which I'm pretty sure nobody could have predicted, while the final three have been confirmed as Biohazard (Resident Evil), Street Fighter IV and Monster Hunter.

Going back to the wrestling, there's a two-page spread showing the new costumes in action. The characters who will receive wrestling-themed DLC costumes are Hideyoshi, Yukimura, Sakon and Nagamasa and each costume is based on a different famous wrestler.

Source

They have already announced they'll have Tales of Zestiria costumes and TM Revolution costume. Upcoming is Resident Evil, Street Fighter IV and Monster Hunter.

Reminder for those who are planning on importing, Capcom is releasing a special edition that comes with all the collaboration costumes.
British Monsoon
(04-16-2015, 11:35 AM)
Yeah, that's pretty damn cool. Tanahashi's costume is a good fit - the only one that looks a bit too weird is Ibushi's. Probably should have gone with Goto, his samurai-esque ring gear would have been a better fit.
Xater
(04-16-2015, 11:37 AM)
This is awesome.

I am still angry that we will probably never get a western release again...
Tizoc
(04-16-2015, 11:38 AM)
Fuuuuuuck STOP GIVING ME MORE REASONS TO DROP CASH ON THIS CAPCPOM!
If we get this localized with those alt. outfits....