• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 16, 2015

TP-DK

Then they should make a US account like I did, buy some credit off of Amazon US and see what I'm talking about. The game is incredible.

First they need to know that the game exist. Us gaffers might know about it, but how is anyone, that doesnt have their face glued to game sites, supposed to know about it?

And yes this is just me being pissed that it's not released in EU :p

I dunno, I think Guilty Gear Xrd disagrees. Either way, with USFIV and SFV coming, Sony really has locked up the FGC for this generation. Pretty incredible if you ask me and it only took one move really.

PC for me since I bought a 360 SF4 TE stick. I'd be well pissed if SF5 was a true PS4 exclusive!

driver116

First they need to know that the game exist. Us gaffers might know about it, but how is anyone, that doesnt have their face glued to game sites, supposed to know about it?

And yes this is just me being pissed that it's not released in EU :p

Still waiting localisation I guess.

Bruno MB

WquyV.png

Finland:
Week 16, 2015 - All Formats (Units)

01 (05) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
02 (NE) MORTAL KOMBAT X (WARNER INTERACTIVE)
03 (01) MINECRAFT (MICROSOFT)
04 (04) BLOODBORNE (SONY CEE)
05 (02) BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (03) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
07 (06) NHL 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
08 (08) THE SIMS 4: DUUNIPÄIVÄ (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
09 (07) LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER INTERACTIVE)
10 (09) CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)

YHFbe.png

Norway:
Week 16, 2015 - All Formats (Units)

01 (03) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
02 (NE) MORTAL KOMBAT X (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
03 (01) BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
04 (04) MINECRAFT (MICROSOFT / SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
05 (02) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (05) BLOODBORNE (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
07 (06) THE SIMS 4: GET TO WORK (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
08 (10) LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (WARNER INTERACTIVE)
09 (07) CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
10 (06) THE SIMS 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)

mf2Bby8.png

Australia:
Week 16, 2015 - Full Price Games (All Formats)

01 (NE) MORTAL KOMBAT X (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
02 (02) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
03 (03) BLOODBORNE (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
04 (01) BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
05 (04) MINECRAFT (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
06 (__) THE ORDER: 1886 (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
07 (10) CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
08 (__) THE LAST OF US: REMASTERED (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
09 (09) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (07) BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION (TAKE 2)

L4iEuoa.png

New Zealand:
Week 16, 2015 - Full Price Games (All Formats)

01 (NE) MORTAL KOMBAT X (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
02 (04) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
03 (02) MINECRAFT (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
04 (01) BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
05 (03) BLOODBORNE (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
06 (05) CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
07 (06) FAR CRY 4 (UBISOFT)
08 (__) THE ORDER: 1886 (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
09 (08) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (__) FORZA HORIZON 2 (MICROSOFT)

Charts up yet?

Things should be relatively stable this week, didn't notice much in the way of any deals over the past week.

As an aside, are chart track ever going to bother making their site mobile friendly. I mean, come on...

Hasney

There’s no change in the Top 3 as Warner’s ‘Mortal Kombat X’ (-64%) takes a 2nd week at No1, Rockstar/Take 2 are No2 with ‘GTA V’ (-50%) and EA’s ‘Battlefield Hardline’ is No3 (-26%).

Sony’s ‘Minecraft Playstation Edition’ jumps 5 places to No4 thanks to a 172% spike in sales over last week on the PS4 version (+52% over 3 version), followed by EA’s ‘FIFA 15’ down 1 place to No5 (-40%). The only new release shows up as a re-entry at No18 on this Chart – Kalypso’s ‘Tropico 5’ launches on PS4 this week, so joining the Xbox 360 & PC versions launched in 2014. All versions are developed by Haemimont Games in Sofia, Bulgaria and the PS4 version debuts at No7 on the PS4 chart.

Thanks chaps!

Sony’s ‘Minecraft Playstation Edition’ jumps 5 places to No4 thanks to a 172% spike in sales over last week on the PS4 version (+52% over 3 version)

Whoa, that out of nowhere spike. Was it on sale?

Seems most software is up this week.

No Order in the chart at all though. BB holding well. Surprised to see MCC holding at 10. Is it bundled? Hard to believe it's selling well by itself with how negative WoM is...

Maledict

I think it's going to take a lot for MS to reverse Sonys lead in the UK now. The PS4 seems to be dominating in software sales, and every month that goes by that locks more and more people in their ecosystem and Playstation friends list. I have to give them credit (and my country folk!) - I thought the UK would remain one of the few xbox territories this gen.

I think it's going to take a lot for MS to reverse Sonys lead in the UK now. The PS4 seems to be dominating in software sales, and every month that goes by that locks more and more people in their ecosystem and Playstation friends list. I have to give them credit (and my country folk!) - I thought the UK would remain one of the few xbox territories this gen.

They can't reverse it. All MS can do is hope the lead doesn't become too wide.

PS4 is a software beast.

^^ yeah but Sony have countered with their own price drop.

Yeah but the PS4 is temporary and ends tomorrow. The XBone price is being TV advertised along with Halo 5/TR and Evolve/Hardline. Much bigger promotion but doesn't seem to be affecting sales of the console majorly or the games.

I honestly was not aware that Sony reduced the UK price...By how much, if I may ask?

Retailers cut PS4 to £290 as console price wars continue

Sony has seemingly reacted to the recent Xbox One price cut by reducing the PS4’s UK price yet further.

As spotted by GameSpot, a number of retailers are currently offering the machine for under £290. Tesco, Amazon and Argos are all offering vanilla PS4 consoles for £289.99, while GAME throws in a copy of Minecraft for the same price.

Sony itself has even promoted a new price of £299.99, which it says will run until April 28th.

Until recently PS4 had been selling full price for around £330, which is already £20 short of its official £350 RRP.

Last week the price of the Xbox One was cut to £299.99 in what was described as a retail-led promotion.

MCV last week revealed that both machines can readily be found for far below their RRP across UK retail as the pair’s average UK selling price continues to fall.

Link

Link

It is bundled.

Thanks. That explains it.

Looking at CEX, they have nearly 2000 copies...seems to be doing a DC where people get it bundled and trade it into CEX not too soon after.

Good riddance. MS should be raked over hot coals for thinking that broken PoS was acceptable to be released.

Good riddance. MS should be raked over hot coals for thinking that broken PoS was acceptable to be released.

Damn right! Should never play anything by Microsoft ever again or on a Microsoft system! Screw the games! Let's cut off our own noses to spite our faces!

Should all jump over and play DriveClub, which was flawless at launch.

Damn right! Should never play anything by Microsoft ever again or on a Microsoft system!

I didn't realise MCC released just last week.

There I was thinking it's been on the market for over six months and still doesn't work properly.

Damn right! Should never play anything by Microsoft ever again or on a Microsoft system! Screw the games! Let's cut off our own noses to spite our faces!

You seem angry.

On topic, it's nice to see Bloodborne is still holding firm on the charts.

stryke

I like how this guy thinks bringing up Driveclub is somehow going to hurt Miles' feelings.

Top Bottom