• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calling PS4GAF, PCGAF and WiiUGAF! We got some giveaways here!

Ombala

Will enter for Witcther, will play it myself and maybe get my bonus son too play that insteed of shouting over skype when playing GTA all night :D

vato_loco

Hells yea! Already sent a PM, too bad Bloodborne is US only, looking forward to another international giveaway.

Thank you so much!

Cabal

I've never entered before, but I entered for bayonetta 2. I have wanted to play that one. I own the other two. Good luck to all and to comfypucks a huge thank you for doing something like this.

Drek

Awesome giveaway, I had to hold off on Bloodborne because I got the wife preggy in January and so we're cutting out excess spending. Entered for both BB and Witcher 3 as otherwise I'll be holding off on both until a really good sale/sometime in 2015.

dzelly

Thanks for the giveaway! Entered for The Witcher 3 on PC. Loved Bloodborne and Bayo 2. Early congrats for the winners of those two titles!

I wish Junior Member was more than just post count. Been here for years but just dont say much :/ dont want to spam to get there. Ah well good luck to everyone and awesome giveaway

Top Bottom