• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 with Silent Hills demo P.T. installed listed for £1000 on ebay

DryvBy

I posted this on Twitter but here we go. I'm willing to sell my 20th Anniversary (# is below 10,000 too) with P.T. installed. Asking $1,000,000 as starting bid.

Who wants it?

Why do news sites always report on some person trying their luck on ebay, as if it's news? If a few people start to bid, *then* it's interesting. Until then, it's just somebody taking a long shot.

I could put whatever I wanted on eBay and list it for any huge amount. That's not news.

Mikey Jr.

So wait, is it confirmed that you can't download pt after 29th?
As in on dl list, but it won't let you download it?

ChrisD

Because I'm a nice guy, I'll cut you guys on GAF a nice deal. My #Rare #PTS4 for only Five Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollars! Remember, this is only for #GAF so plz respond soon.

SmithnCo

Can't you add it to your download list right now even without a PS4? Jumping the gun a bit, right?

Unless they pull it completely which would be the worst case scenario.

Venom Fox

Banned
I posted this on Twitter but here we go. I'm willing to sell my 20th Anniversary (# is below 10,000 too) with P.T. installed. Asking $1,000,000 as starting bid.

Who wants it?
Why does it matter if it's under 10,000?
Are they rarer if less than 12,000?

Audioboxer

GAF, I'm having a P.T. party at my house next weekend. You can all play for free*, and enjoy some food, drinks and in-house entertainment.

flights to Scotland not included

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
A friend of mine tried to sell his PS4 for $1150, it "sold" in 16 minutes by an account that had been active for a day. The next day he got an email from ebay saying it has to be a formatted console and therefore the sale had been nulled and voided. He received seemingly fake text from the buyer as well.

I don't think anyone is buying these things.

Mikey Jr.

Serious question:

Lets say I bought a brand new PS4 today and I just set up a brand new account.

How would I go about getting PT at this point?

Duxxy3

We should open up P.T. stores where people can play the game. Just a pitch black room, a tv and a controller. Sound proof room. Sennheiser HD800 headphones.

We could makes 10's of dollars!

Top Bottom