• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Odoul

Don't think I like Harley.

But is does confirm that when she makes her debut Zatanna will be keeping her look!
8ca511755a94ca3af7bd4fa35a219b8b.jpg

Katori

These look pretty good. Harley, Deadshot and Croc look great (and I think they'll surprise us with Joker).

This movie might be too packed. I'm a comic fan for years and years and have no idea who Slipknot or El Diablo are (admittedly my SS knowledge is limited).

Also, Katana is in this? Man they just can't steal Arrow characters fast enough...

Captain Boomerang is pretty damn accurate to his comic counterpart. I'm liking the look of the rest too. Harley definitely seems in line with the Joker design they have right now. Killer Croc looks monstrous. I'm interested in seeing if Deadshot gets a mask of some sort though.

Ridley327

Captain Boomerang is pretty damn accurate to his comic counterpart. I'm liking the look of the rest too. Harley definitely seems in line with the Joker design they have right now. Killer Croc looks monstrous. I'm interested in seeing if Deadshot gets a mask of some sort though.

I imagine he'll have something for most of the action scenes up until the final one, since that's how those things tend to go down.

Busty

Banned
Don't know if I'd go with extraordinary, but he was surprisingly great in it. And I like Pitt doing his Aldo Raine thing again. Just thought the movie as a whole was really cliched and telegraphed, and the middle section where everyone kind of takes a breather ran way past the point of interest for me.

That's fair. It definitely felt like the 'here's the point where you can pee or text' moment in the film.

I'm actually a big Ayer fan. I even like the films he's made that no one else likes. Street Kings is not a good film, but when it's on I watch it.

katana looks great. what does enchantress usually look like? this one looks like a gothic-voodoo priestess

honestly feeling everyone on there except for adam beach and the dude on the far right.

katana looking the best, harley quinn...i kinda pictured that after leto joker. this cast of characters looks like they'll be interesting for sure. getting a huge deadly class vibe from this.

jackdoe

I imagine he'll have something for most of the action scenes up until the final one, since that's how those things tend to go down.
Depends on how much of his face it covers. If it covers more than half, like Captain America, it will get removed.

hydruxo

Harley looks great. I'm just not sure what to think about this movie yet though, looking forward to seeing it in action.

Slayven

katana looks great. what does enchantress usually look like? this one looks like a gothic-voodoo priestess

honestly feeling everyone on there except for adam beach and the dude on the far right.

katana looking the best, harley quinn...i kinda pictured that after leto joker.

I like everyone but Enchantress

312740-36492-enchantress.jpg

katana looking the best, harley quinn...i kinda pictured that after leto joker. this cast of characters looks like they'll be interesting for sure. getting a huge deadly class vibe from this.

Enchantress is usually some kinda bright green witch/sorceress.

Penguin

I think what's driving me up the wall is how much they clash.

With some of them in really dark colors and then others accented with bright blues and reds... messing with my head.

Opto

Banned
Harley looks like casual-wear cheerleader that got her clothes from a zombie casual-wear cheerleader

and the guys looks like generic tough dude action figures

Busty

Banned
The code name for the production is supposedly 'Bravo 13' so the assumption is that there will be thirteen members of the 'squad' with some of them being little more than C-list cannon fodder.

Given that 9 members are shown in the cast shot I think it's probably not too crazy to assume that there are 4 members that we've still to see as well as Waller and Deathstroke etc.

mreddie

I approve, sucks Harley while looking better than I thought also is the less detailed. She looks like a tag along kid.

Tanerian

Banned
Ofcourse they got Will Smith playing Deadshot.. the character that almost always wears a mask covering his face, meaning Deadshot will no longer cover his face, at least not for any length of time.. gotta get that face time.

I think Will Smith is the only one who looks like he wouldn't clash with the designs coming out of Batman v Superman.

Maybe Boomerang and Katana.

Top Bottom