• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED for 2015

deim0s

Just saw this on my twitter stream.

Gs1FIpe.png

TiTS on
PSP (Vita compatible)
if old.

I really hope they pick up PoPoLoCrois on 3DS, considering it is a Marvelous game, hopefully that's a guarantee. Corpse Party 3DS would be cool also.

Shizuka

Two of them were 2014 titles, but okay, I still love you XSEED. Just give me Blood Drive and Sen no Kiseki already.

Aug for Trails. (hopefully)
Sep for MGSV.
Oct for Zestiria.

I can effectively say goodbye to civilisation for the rest of the year.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Is that Chibi Corpse Party?

It's the original remake for PC Corpse Party Blood Covered. PSP version is Corpse Party Blood Covered...Repeated Fear. So there is a bit of a content/production value difference there.
I'm surprised releasing blood covered is taking so long though but I guess Sara is probably swamped.

Trails in the Sky SC will be MINE! Been waiting for it forever. :) Hmm, is there any save-data stuff between the two games? I beat it on the PSP.

Takao

Banned
leaks have told us sen no kiseki, corpse party: blood drive and senran kagura: estival are coming
though maybe not in 2015

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Everything on there will be out by September, assuming no delays. Will they go a full quarter without releasing anything?

Tohsaka

Hopefully at least one of those leaked/teased games will be out this Fall, they don't have anything listed for that or Winter.

Ventara

Lord of Magna is coming out June 2nd? That's sooner than I thought. And I'll believe SC will release this summer when it actually happens.

Pyrrhus

Hmm. Loving Ys VI, going to pick up TiTS SC when that comes too. Here's hoping for Xanadu Next in 2016?

Labrys

Estival is probably 2016; I can deal, shinovi and burst have been giving me enough to do. Probably going to get Akibastrip on PC.

Vamphuntr

I wonder if they are making a PC version of Sen no Kiseki. They seem to be more and more involved on the PC platform which I like a lot. Will get Trails part 2 for sure.

Baust

Seeing Trails in the Sky SC on there and even just seeing that its still planned to be PSP compatible makes me really happy.

I wonder if they are making a PC version of Sen no Kiseki. They seem to be more and more involved on the PC platform which I like a lot. Will get Trails part 2 for sure.

They don't make games or port them, at least so far.

I'd like to think that Falcom is happy with the steam sales so far and maybe some stuff can be ported... But that's just me dreaming.

I've wanted to play a Corpse Party game....can someone explain whether the first one is coming to PC or if I should play the ones on PSN?

Hikami

Getting all of those except corpse party
Excited for Trails SC the most. My summer will be great with that.

Garraboa

There is still some content that the PSP version doesn't have and vise-versa if it's something someone is interested in.

Japan.
I hope it comes but I'm just going to import this one since I'm not confident in it getting localized.

It's not even out yet in Japan.

Really disappointing. This was literally my most anticipated Marvelous release of 2015. Tom should just set the record straight regarding whether we're getting this eventually or not so I can justify importing it.

Top Bottom