• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM: Insurgency (Another Mod Project on Yet Another Game)

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Sweet, Night Stalker. Underrated map from original (and best) Socom.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What's wrong with H-Hour? I haven't been keeping up to date on it.

Nothing. It's just people going in various directions. There's a "SOCOM" mod for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It's just people not being able to stick to one title and rally around it to make the best possible thing. Either due to difference of opinion (like Linux distros "forking" from the main "advertised' ones) or other factors.

What's wrong with H-Hour? I haven't been keeping up to date on it.

They came out with a beta on steam and I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Very barebones and missing even basic gameplay features. That game likely has been doomed ever since David Sears left though

Omega

Banned
They came out with a beta on steam and I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Very barebones and missing even basic gameplay features. That game likely has been doomed ever since David Sears left though

That's disappointing..

Time for me to accept we'll never get a good third person military shooter again

5taquitos

Early Access is apparently launching on Tuesday, so there should be tons more impressions around then. I'm pretty sure it's going to suck, but I have nothing to base that on.

Early Access is apparently launching on Tuesday, so there should be tons more impressions around then. I'm pretty sure it's going to suck, but I have nothing to base that on.

Yeah I had heard they'd delayed it once already after a lot of negative feedback from the beta. I guess its finally the moment of truth now though.

I will buy a PC just for this game when its out and it gets to as close to socom and stays as true as to the socom formula as possible.

socom is the best game of all time played since socom 1 and still play with some of the some friends that I met in socom 1 till this day.
the best times I ever had were on socom and I would give a leg to have a socom 2 remake or port to ps4.
please add controller support if not added yet.

I will buy a PC just for this game when its out and it gets to as close to socom and stays as true as to the socom formula as possible.

socom is the best game of all time played since socom 1 and still play with some of the some friends that I met in socom 1 till this day.
the best times I ever had were on socom and I would give a leg to have a socom 2 remake or port to ps4.
please add controller support if not added yet.

Hopefully, with as happy as Sony is with easy remaster $$ right now, you won't have to give up a leg!

Top Bottom