• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favorite "Knight" character

Swass

Knight_Rider_Feature1.jpg

Edit: looks like I'm way late with the joke, I'll see myself out also.

Michael
Knight

I'll see myself out

kewlbot

i LOVE this thread cuz I LOVE knights
anyway not a lot of people know this game but i absolutely adore the design for the main character. gives of that MediEvil and Earthworm Jim vibe.

DrillAttackPAINTING1-1024x392.jpg

i never got to play it but good news is that it's coming to PC! (and almost everything else too i believe)

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Seconding Agrias Oaks, Chris Lightfellow, Georg Prime, and Selen and Garl Vinland. Such great characters. Since no pic has been posted, here's Selen Vinland and her brother Garl:

latest
garl-vinland-both-forms.jpg

What about the Quarter Knights from Wild ARMs? Not really typical "knights" but they're still cool:
gRqjSu.jpg

Slash76

You can see him on my avatar, Sir Arthur from Ghosts n´Goblins. He´s the one that made me a videogames addict almost 30 years ago!.I miss so much Capcom golden days...

bobawesome

Faker. There is only one true king!

So, I'm not really aware of Saber at all, but there was a dope Dark Souls armor texture set that I thought was awesome and is apparently Saber - you'll probably appreciate these screenshots as a result!

That looks great, thanks for sharing! I really need to play the PC version one of these days.

So glade to see this posted, my vote goes to Saber as well.

This is Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

Came here to find Saber/ king of knights was not disappointed.

tumblr_n3zi1iXF4T1twc22ho1_250.gif

Fbh

Well most of my favorites have already been posted so:

The Games was pretty bad and the story/character sucked. But the White Knight transformation from White Knight Chronicles is still badass:

ww13.jpg

Draxal

Dark Knight Cecil (best design) from FFIV and Steiner from FFIX.

edit. Favorite Fire Emblem knight by far is Camus/Sirius.

Kaiterra

Banned
There are a ton of knight type characters that I love, but today I'll give a shout out to Frederick from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

A knight AND a butler!

---

Someone's gotta rep the honcho, the Sword that Cleaves Evil, the master of the Zankantou, Sanger Sonvolt from Super Robot Wars:

latest

He's definitely got the best mount of any knight out there:

1211166247_f.jpg

Blues1990

Gilgamesh - Tower of Druaga

Namco-x-Capcom-Game-Character-Official-Artwork-Gilgamesh.jpg

His kingdom was enslaved and was soon forced into slavery (alongside the other people of Babylim) to construct a large tower to retrieve the Blue Crystal Rod, an artifact that protects the realm. After a powerful demon had taken over the tower and retrieved the ancient artifact, the maiden Ki prayed to Ishtar and she gave her the task to recover the Blue Crystal Rod, but Ki is captured by Druaga. After praying to the gods, Gil is granted a set of magical armour & sets off to rescue his friend and kill the demon Druaga.

I loved his updated design in 'Namco X Capcom', and I like that this knight relies on his wits than just using brute strength to solve his problems.

There is only one true video game knight and he doesn't have sword, or shield, or land, or mace or whatever, no. He is equipped with a shovel.
swing.png

noqtic

A lot of my faves have already been mentioned but here's one more
latest

Gibari from Baten Kaitos - though he is a retired kinght, now fisherman, he's a total badass that wields a paddle as his weapon.

zogged

Has anyone mentioned The Penetrator?

2r1hKmr

Cause it's gotta be this glorious sonuvabitch

EDIT: The in-post display isn't working for me :(

I am cheating by posting a second character, but its worth noting what an unparalleled bad ass Ashley Winchester is...

Kknightblazer.jpg

Nightblazer is such a beast.

Top Bottom