• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Insider #3 - 'Characters Unmasked'

Jigolo

Can't wait for this game. The models are ridiculous. I'm surprised Ivy was the hardest character for them to create for next gen systems. Just from the looks of it, Scarecrow is insanely detailed.

Can't wait for this game. The models are ridiculous. I'm surprised Ivy was the hardest character for them to create for next gen systems. Just from the looks of it, Scarecrow is insanely detailed.

Probably because she has to have her own set of animations being a woman and what not

from what I understand, thats REALLY hard

delSai

Love some of the character designs in this game. Especially Scarecrow is amazing. Riddler is also really cool.

I will never not be impressed with how well they're looking to handle Scarecrow. He's always been one of my favorite Batman villains, and it looks like they've totally nailed him.

Akai__

Those pictures looked like the Character Trophies/3D Models you can look at from the menu. I'm impressed with the designs, especially with Scarecrow's.

I have mixed feelings about the Batmobile skill tree. I hope we can upgrade every part of the skill tree, without having to grind a lot. If there's a "New Game+" mode, which there totally should, they will probably unlock everything from the beginning, which will be tons of fun.

1 month to go and I can't wait!!! :D

Dr Dogg

Some nice insight into the design process and such.

As much as I'm looking forward to this, and these little sneak peaks these Insider vids are teasing just before release, I think after GTA V and now The Witcher III in short succession I might end up having Open World burn out by the time this drops. Good job the gameplay is different enough that I hope that wont happen.

This is the first game I want for PC that makes me wonder if my Titan is good enough for it. I'm guessing yes but I just don't know for sure yet, especially if the PhysX stuff turns out to be good.

Alienous

I hope animated character trophies are a thing for everyone.

The Arkham Knight sounds black. Nice

There's actually a black character who might fit the bill.

Speculation, based partially on the comic book :
Lucius fox's son, considering that this is Lucius' first appearance in the series and Lucius features heavily in the comic books. He is a character from the comics. He could (more feasibly than other characters) have access to Waynetech resources (wealth and firepower).

It's a big leap, though. He's a good guy in the comics.

kodecraft

Lucius fox's son, considering that this is Lucius' first appearance in the series and Lucius features heavily in the comic books. He is a character from the comics. He could (more feasibly than other characters) have access to Waynetech resources (wealth and firepower).

Gotcha, but maybe he is under a spell from Scarecrow though

Damn. This makes a whole lotta sense. Especially since his dad was introduced in this game.

Top Bottom