• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interspecies dogs living in sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

l5Ce0xC.jpg

PreFire

Yeah, different species get along.

This dude on Instagram, black Jaguars or something like that.. He has pet lions, tigers, Jaguars that he's rescued, you name a big cat, he probably has it.

Anyway, these huge cats are huge friends with his pet dog.. It's about the size of a fox terrier. They play together and lick each other like if they were part of the same pack. Nature is cool, sometimes.

akira28

I was expecting something more like a fox or a tanooki hanging out with a dog or something.

you might as well say a seadog hanging out with airwolf is interspecies dog on dog action.

Brannon

Hey at least it's not a daschund mixed with a pit bull (strenght of the bull, violence of the sausage, beware!).

Faddy

Banned
Dogs are very adaptable. Genetically all dogs are the same, they have different characteristics based on breeding preferences. All of these cross breeds are actually adding genetic diversity which should make them healthier.

Dogs are very adaptable. Genetically all dogs are the same, they have different characteristics based on breeding preferences. All of these cross breeds are actually adding genetic diversity which should make them healthier.

Something like that needs to be backed up with facts because my experience has always been that cross-breeding just adds more problems.

Frodo

Something like that needs to be backed up with facts because my experience has always been that cross-breeding just adds more problems.

Doesn't inbreeding in humans cause a lot of health problem and dysfunctions? It is the same with dogs. A lot of breeds have serious health problems caused by breeding to produce the characteristics they judged essential for that particular breed. When you mix breeds you are introducing different genetic material which helps to avoid recessive diseases.

The only problem I can think of about mixing is about size, and only if the female is way smaller than the male, as it makes it harder for her to carry the puppies that are probably larger than they should.

Edit: and that corgi husk is adorable! As all mixed corgi are.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
My German Shepherd/Lab mix is the coolest dog ever. Sorry guys. He's the coolest!

Doesn't inbreeding in humans cause a lot of health problem and dysfunctions? It is the same with dogs. A lot of breeds have serious health problems caused by breeding to produce the characteristics they judged essential for that particular breed. When you mix breeds you are introducing different genetic material which helps to avoid recessive diseases.

The only problem I can think of about mixing is about size, and only if the female is way smaller than the male, as it makes it harder for her to carry the puppies that are probably larger than they should.

Edit: and that corgi husk is adorable! As all mixed corgi are.
Look up blue people. That will answer your first question.

Laekon

Corgi's make horrible spies.

As someone else said it could just be a vallhund with a fluffy tail

The dog in the vine is just a crime boss with prairie dog slaves. It's like jobba.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Look at all these Horgis and Georgis.

Leynos

Hey at least it's not a daschund mixed with a pit bull (strenght of the bull, violence of the sausage, beware!).

Like this? I wouldn't mess with that thing for the reasons you stated.
PitbullDachshund1.jpg

On that note, my aunt had a dog that was half chihuahua, and half german shepherd. I have no idea how that unholy union went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom