• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 0 HD Remastered announced (2016; PC,PS4,XB1,PS3,360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these suckers are going to discover that the game was never any good in the first place.

I know I did when I played it for the first time a year ago. At least it's not as offensively bad as CVX, but that's not saying much.

ryseing

If only there was place, an event if you will, where game announcements were known to be held and often even held back just to be released there?

That's silly. Such an event would have to take place in a large city in the Western US perhaps and be attended by every major publisher.

BGMNTS

One of the weaker ones but I am a pretty big Rebecca Chamber fanboy so i'll lap this up.

Now please please give us 2,3 and Outbreak.

alf717

I still remember the first time seeing the RE2 areas in REØ back on the Gamecube and being so excited for RE2 Remake to be completed. Did Capcom ever say when REmake HD wasn't being put on the Wii U?

Really want a physical Release, even if it is Asian market again.
bpybaOs.jpg

I want it right there.
(Don't judge me for missing RE:REV2 I got it on steam, I'll pick up the PS3/PS4 copies later)
Nice collection but...DUDE! At least keep the PS3 and 3DS games together. My OCD is messing with me right now because of that picture.

Don't listen to the haters. RE0 isn't a bad game it just looks bad compared to REmake.
My qualms with the game have literally nothing to do with the visuals. Not that I'm a hater per se, I'm an underwhelmer.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
2016 is a stretch though, they could probably put it up today.

Not if they're redoing some backgrounds like they did REbirth. Problem is, they didn't redo the ENTIRE game. So some areas look decent but some of them look like the Gamecube release.

Audette

Nice collection but...DUDE! At least keep the PS3 and 3DS games together. My OCD is messing with me right now because of that picture.

Oh I know... took me a really long time but I had to decide to put it in chronological release order because of all the different systems the games fall on.

I had just bought a Sega Saturn for Acquiring the Saturn version but I found out I'm loosing my job on the 5 of June so it's likely going to be a good long time before I have any disposable cash for the actual Saturn copy of RE1, sigh.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I knew this was coming after REmake HD was announced, but I still have to say it...

GAT

DAMN

Guess I'll finally get to play this game.

BBboy20

Lol. That would require some effort on Capcom's part. These two games are already pretty much done. They're not re-releasing PS1 assets in 1080p.
Let alone creating brand new everything.

So, how much the mods of REmake improved the game?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Anybody else got a collection of RE game releases? Something sexy about all the individual releases together. Mine isn't complete but it's coming along well.

I've got a light one. But CVXFreak beats everyone. He's got like multiple from every region + merchandise.

still can't find my GC disc. This is great news!

Never got around to playing back in the day, looking forward to finally trying this out.

Hope you folks that played REmake HD had fun playing the best classic Resident Evil game. Cause now you get to enjoy the worst one.
Still not a bad game though.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope they put chests in

KyleCross

They must just be sitting on this, because we saw the RE0HD PS4 icon weeks before REmaster came out. Least it's confirmed now tho.

I'll never understand why people hate 0, it isn't any worse than any of the other old-school REs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom