Mario Basket 3 on 3

Swing Golf Pangya (Wii) / Tamagotchi 2 DS
ziran
(06-09-2006, 04:47 PM)
thanks neo!

super paper mario looks awesome!!! :D
ethelred
(06-09-2006, 04:47 PM)
Super Paper Mario continues to look absolutely astounding.

Talk about the GameCube going out with a bang.
lancubap
(06-09-2006, 04:48 PM)
Super Paper Mario looks really fun.
BorkBork
The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
(06-09-2006, 04:49 PM)
Super Paper Mario get!
7Th
Harunobu Madarame
is my hero
Swing Golf Pangya looks promising, but a lot of it's value was diminished when they removed online.
SumGamer
Awesome, thanks neo. BTW, is there SamuraiX game in this week mag? I saw it on Famitsu's site.
Mashing
(06-09-2006, 04:51 PM)
Super Paper Mario to be the greatest platform game ever? It very well could be.
Cheebs
(06-09-2006, 04:52 PM)
Tamagotchi 2? 500k seller instantly.
Magicpaint
(06-09-2006, 04:52 PM)
Bongo Blast loooks like it'll be a lot of fun.

Super Paper Mario looks, well fantastic.
Stormbringer
(06-09-2006, 04:53 PM)
I predict this thread to be one enormous Super Paper Mario circle jerk :D .
Kroole
(06-09-2006, 04:56 PM)
*fap *fap*

I friggin love ya IS!
Amir0x
demodded, not denutted
(06-09-2006, 04:56 PM)
Super Paper Mario looks ****ing incredible.
Amir0x
demodded, not denutted
(06-09-2006, 04:57 PM)
Also, Pangya Golf looks better than Tekken 6.
Sad_Panda
(06-09-2006, 05:00 PM)
Okay, Super Paper Mario looks awesome...but, no love for Mario Hoops ? :( S-E + Nintendo DS = graphical voodoo magic.
DeathbyVolcano
Banned
(06-09-2006, 05:00 PM)
I'm surprised, Hard Gay actually looks pretty good.

But not as penis-sploogingly awesome as Super Paper Mario.
ziran
(06-09-2006, 05:05 PM)

Originally Posted by 7Th

Swing Golf Pangya looks promising, but a lot of it's value was diminished when they removed online.

yeah, shame about no online.

i'm still looking forward to it, looks fun, similar to hot shots and mario golf.

these shots are taken from the e3 trailer:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...10752&type=wmv
Wii
Banned
(06-09-2006, 05:08 PM)
Super Paper Mario looks fricking fantastic!

What the hell happened to StarFox Command?
Ugly art... Not on rails... At least Slippy has a girlfriend... does that mean she's a lesbian?
DarknessTear
(06-09-2006, 05:09 PM)
I played the PC version of Pangya (Albatross 18 http://www.albatross18.com/new/new_index.asp) It's pretty fun I guess. Not many people to play with though.
Archie
Second-rate Anihawk
(06-09-2006, 05:09 PM)

Originally Posted by Amir0x

Also, Pangya Golf looks better than Tekken 6.

:lol that's cold.
neo2046
BUDDHA AND JESUS
ROLLED INTO ONE
(06-09-2006, 05:11 PM)

Originally Posted by SumGamer

Awesome, thanks neo. BTW, is there SamuraiX game in this week mag? I saw it on Famitsu's site.

no

Metal Saga DS
most wanted top30
Persona 3 (from 2ch)
Last edited by neo2046; 06-09-2006 at 06:02 PM.
Space A Cobra
(06-09-2006, 05:12 PM)
Super Paper Mario just looks unstoppable. I hope it doesn't end up with some kind of gimped gameplay since it looks waaaayyy too good.
Rlan
(06-09-2006, 05:13 PM)
Krystal sure got beat by the ugly stick.
Joseph Merrick
#2 Tingle Fan
(right after Beezy)
(06-09-2006, 05:15 PM)
awesome. starwolf. hehe. great!

edit. and of course, neo you are 'real awesome' (tm). certified.
Last edited by Joseph Merrick; 06-09-2006 at 05:32 PM.
..pakbeka..
(06-09-2006, 05:16 PM)
no hard gay on pangya = no buy

also, the artwork for Mario Basketball is great, why does nintendo insists on using the cg renders?
SumGamer

Originally Posted by neo2046

no

OK, thanks for the scans.
drohne
hyperbolically metafictive

Originally Posted by ethelred

Talk about the GameCube going out with a bang.

super paper mario does look awesome...but let's not get crazy. it's been a year and a half since re4, and there's been little reason to hook up a gamecube since. gamecube has gone out with the most pitiful of whimpers.
Moor-Angol
(06-09-2006, 05:17 PM)
Famitsu Most Wanted:

30 titles, 18 are RPG... this chart really means nothing

Super Paper Mario is... AWESOME !!!!

S-E is making the best 3d games on DS (FF3, Mario3x3, DQMJ)
ethelred
(06-09-2006, 05:19 PM)
Thanks for the new scans now, Neo!

Persona 3 looks great.

I *really* love the look of Metal Saga DS. Visually and stylistically... this reminds me so much of SNES-era Final Fantasy games. Please pick this up, Atlus.

Originally Posted by drohne

super paper mario does look awesome...but let's not get crazy. it's been a year and a half since re4, and there's been little reason to hook up a gamecube since. gamecube has gone out with the most pitiful of whimpers.

I said it's going out with one. I didn't say "The GameCube's last year and a half has been that of a successful and flourishing console."
Cheebs
(06-09-2006, 05:20 PM)

Originally Posted by drohne

Reason's to play GCN since RE4?

drohne
hyperbolically metafictive
(06-09-2006, 05:22 PM)
that bongo crap can die, but my failure to play gc fire emblem is probably the low point of my career as a graphics whore. fire emblem rocks, but...so ugly!

a promising game after years of silence probably does sound like a bang. but this is all terribly off topic.
Emotions
(06-09-2006, 05:24 PM)
Super Paper Mario looks gorgeous and the rest look quite good, hell with the DS lite i'll even like Tamagotchi. :lol
If Pangya and Metal Saga DS make it over here,i'll get them both. Please Atlus bring Metal Saga DS and Tecmo bring Pangya.
Daisy comfirmed in Mario Basketball!!!!
monkeyrun
(06-09-2006, 05:24 PM)
after finishing NSMB I can't wait for more 2d Mario greatness. :D
Mashing
(06-09-2006, 05:25 PM)
Damn, what's is wrong with that dudes neck in that P3 scan?
Teasel
(06-09-2006, 05:26 PM)
probably i'm the only not japanese guy who would like to play metal saga ds
also that cyborg with gatling hand look cool... does that mean she get to summon multiple persona?
Cardiaque
(06-09-2006, 05:30 PM)
Metal Saga DS looks interesting, are there any reviews out?

SPM looks gorgeous as usual but Pangya looks surprisingly better then I was expecting.
DarknessTear
(06-09-2006, 05:31 PM)
Well since Metal Saga for the PS2 sucked hard I can't say I'd trust the DS game either.
Emotions
(06-09-2006, 05:34 PM)

Originally Posted by DarknessTear

Well since Metal Saga for the PS2 sucked hard I can't say I'd trust the DS game either.

I like it, i'd like the DS version localized, perhaps next year by Atlus.
ethelred
(06-09-2006, 05:42 PM)

Originally Posted by DarknessTear

Says someone with a Wild ARMs avatar!

Metal Saga didn't suck, though it's definitely not a for-everyone RPG. I really want the DS one, too, because I think it looks excellent and because I can never have enough sprite-based RPGs.
jarosh
has an official NeoGAF
license to hit you on
the head with a skillet
(06-09-2006, 05:47 PM)
oh man super paper mario oh man
duckroll
mashadar's Nekomimi slave
(06-09-2006, 05:48 PM)
Man Super Paper Mario looks GREAT! :D
7Th
Harunobu Madarame
is my hero
(06-09-2006, 05:50 PM)
Yay! The new artwork for Persona 3's robot girl looks great. RPG of the (next) year.
acidviper
Banned
(06-09-2006, 05:59 PM)
wow SPM looks terrific. I hope they doing something good with the Paper series on wii.
Jiggy
Got lost looking for
a hentai sim forum
(06-09-2006, 06:02 PM)
-Super Paper Mario looks fun. I like the shot with the rock with the arrow on it.

-Daisy's character art for Mario Basketball is fantastic. I may or may not get Mario Basketball, but had to at least say that. Also, she needs to be put in Smash Bros. Brawl in her soccer/basketball shorts, as her own character with a unique moveset as opposed to a palette swap of Peach.

-I hate golf games, but Swing Golf Pangya has a wide variety of cute female characters and unlockable outfits--AKA my two favorite features that any game can possibly have--and I fear that'll convince me to buy it when it hits $20. ;_; Although, why is one of the girls dressed like Kasumi from DOA? Is this a Team Ninja game or something?
Emotions
(06-09-2006, 06:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Jiggy37

-I hate golf games, but Swing Golf Pangya has a wide variety of cute female characters and unlockable outfits--AKA my two favorite features that any game can possibly have--and I fear that'll convince me to buy it when it hits $20. ;_; Although, why is one of the girls dressed like Kasumi from DOA? Is this a Team Ninja game or something?

It's a Tecmo game, that's why.
7Th
Harunobu Madarame
is my hero
(06-09-2006, 06:10 PM)

Originally Posted by acidviper

wow SPM looks terrific. I hope they doing something good with the Paper series on wii.

Graphic upgrades for Mario classic games!
neo2046
BUDDHA AND JESUS
ROLLED INTO ONE
(06-09-2006, 06:10 PM)

Originally Posted by Sad_Panda

Okay, Super Paper Mario looks awesome...but, no love for Mario Hoops ? :( S-E + Nintendo DS = graphical voodoo magic.

the game is good
but it disappoints me that lacking WFC support and only 2 play available in the VS mode ( 4 play in mini game mode)

Originally Posted by Yann

Metal Saga DS looks interesting, are there any reviews out?

SPM looks gorgeous as usual but Pangya looks surprisingly better then I was expecting.

here, overall the game is OK
but 4 reviwers also comlpain about the game that has to use touch pen to control is not convenience
Sad_Panda
(06-09-2006, 06:23 PM)

Originally Posted by neo2046

the game is good
but it disappoints me that lacking WFC support and only 2 play available in the VS mode ( 4 play in mini game mode)

No WFC support ? Then, why is "Wi-Fi" written under the game's logo on the scan ?
DarknessTear
(06-09-2006, 06:26 PM)

Originally Posted by ethelred

Says someone with a Wild ARMs avatar!

Metal Saga didn't suck, though it's definitely not a for-everyone RPG. I really want the DS one, too, because I think it looks excellent and because I can never have enough sprite-based RPGs.

I'd hate to turn this into a Wild Arms vs Metal Saga debate but at least Wild Arms is balanced and has a lot better features than anything Metal Saga has to offer. Metal Saga is just horrible in nearly every aspect except music which is pretty decent.
Beowvlf
Banned
(06-09-2006, 06:40 PM)
Interesting Top 30 chart. I'm amazed that XIII is just a hair from the top already, with almost as many votes as III on the DS despite being over a year away, and little info being released. Zelda higher on the GC than the Wii by more than 100 votes is kinda strange though, I would've expected it the other way around. What's the other Wii game BTW? SSBB or SMG? Blue Dragon is getting pretty damn high too, not that the list usually translates into sales much, but nevertheless it's a start.

It eases my faith a little amongst Japanese gamers and next gen to see 4 PS3 titles already, especially since most of the Japanese titles haven't been shown all that much. I think they'll be even more after TGS. Great to see a PSP title on the charts finally too, though not that it really matters; it's FF, and we all know it'd chart even if it were on the N-Gage. ;_;