• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons rated for PS4 & Xbox One by German USK

chadskin

CGbv-HeUAAM8oCb.jpg

Thanks, lifelower

Nokterian

My most emotional game ever played i have a brother and it really gutted me. Will buy instantly because it was such a short but oh so damn good game.

Woffls

Really wasn't expecting to like this game, but it was a great adventure with simplicity in the right areas and superb pacing. Would happily play it again on a chill afternoon.

protonion

My mother by chance watched the final half hour and couldn't speak for a while. She was like "why did you show me this...".

garyBig

Played it with my sister. It was soo damn good. This and Journey PS4 make me very happy - absolutely regardless of owning both on PS3 already.

I really hope they instant-release them both during E3.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Great little experience. Don't think I'll get it again (played it on PS3), but I recommend it to anyone who enjoys Ico-ish puzzle-platformer-duo thingies with a touching story.

TM94

I'm not going to get it again, but it's a fantastic experience for those who haven't played it yet.

Tenebrous

A pretty awesome little experience, but I was a tad underwhelmed by the ending. I expected
the younger brother to arrive back late, the dad die, and then the kid kill himself. The actual ending was pretty mild compared to that, haha.

Top Bottom