• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World Championship to be held at Microsoft Theater

... formerly known as the Nokia Theater LA Live.

http://www.microsofttheater.com/

Yeah, the theater that held several of Nintendo's E3's press conferences, last year's Smash Bros. Invitational, and this year's NWC... now has Microsoft signage all over it.

Just so anyone who is going to see the NWC, just letting you know so you guys don't think you are in the wrong place.

Didn't realize the Nokia theater was called Nokia because of the company. I guess it's called MS theater because MS bought them.

Microsoft knows no bounds in dirty tactics of advertising.

I'm kidding. Have to clarify with spoiler tag because of the season of E3.

Didn't realize the Nokia theater was called Nokia because of the company. I guess it's called MS theater because MS bought them.

Yeah, apparently buying Nokia also included the naming rights Nokia previously had. Nokia Square, also in the LA Live area, will be call Microsoft Square.

gj4tz.gif

Leflus

Splatoon x Gears of War confirmed. Look at all that ink.

This, this needs to happen. We need all the other reps from Sony, Ninty, EA, Bethesda, Ubisoft etc. to take part as well.

We could call it the Developers Games.
or they could just sign up for the next PAX royal rumble.

Spinluck

Nintendo Direct to be shot with Sony cameras and edited with Sony software on Windows 10 using Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

Last year Nintendo was at the Nokia theatre and this year they went mobile.

Now they are at the Microsoft theatre so should we expect nintendo to announce a move towards PC gaming in early 2016?

Top Bottom