• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Shelter: Phone game from Bethesda studios where you are the Overseer, out now

1297608582524502054.jpg

F2P. No timed paywalls. Just random item packs for purchase. Build and manage your own vault. Everyone in it has their own stats and levels up. Out now (at least that's what they said).

iOS only for now, Android version incoming ???

crappy stream screenshots said:

http://kotaku.com/fallout-shelter-announced-out-tonight-1711317184

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can't find it... EU iOS store

Fireblend

Banned
iOS only, right?

Guess us Android users will have to wait a while... it looks pretty neat, I'm interested in how aggressive the microtransactions will be.

Should make it clear either in title or OP that it's just iOS when it actually does drop tonight.

Edit: For the time being anyway. Probably will eventually make its way over....please.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hammering the shit out of the iOS store... COME ON!

jokkir

Hasn't even been hinted for Android release. Seems iOS exclusive

Has Bethesda ever released an Android app? Did RAGE HD or any of their ports even come out on Android?

They said Android and iOS but the night release was for only iOS

Pretty sure iOS only for tonight and Android should be out a bit later

To think Bethesda would put out a mobile game that actually has me wanting to play it.

Though I have an Android, unfortunately, so I can't get into it as soon as I would want.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
No Android? Freaking disappointment. Come on Bethesda.

The guy on stage made it sound like they worked directly with Apple on this so I doubt an android version is coming anytime soon.

Which if so shame I would've loved to have the game

Hasn't even been hinted for Android release. Seems iOS exclusive

Has Bethesda ever released an Android app? Did RAGE HD or any of their ports even come out on Android?

The second-screen app will be on Android too, but not this it looks like for the time being. Can't say for their previous forays into app development.

Top Bottom