• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront gameplay

The particle effects of the snow smoke plumes are pretty god damn good.

Gameplay is hard to comment on because... everything there is fake.

post-53389-captain-holt-hot-damn-gif-Imgu-xwh7.gif

Big Dog

That was an awesome trailer. Glad to see they showed all of the different aspects of the online play (soldier, pilot, hero). With all the bad news people say about this game, the trailer still excited me.

Kind of mind boggling that people say it's Battlefield when there isn't even ADS. Maybe visually it looks like BF, but that gameplay did not look like BF.

Kinsella

Banned
Would love if we could stop with this "reskinned" nonsense.

Battlefront was always just like Battlefield. Its a war game in the StarWars Universe, what are people expecting.

Different movement mechanics. Something that says, "hey we're in space and your normal laws don't apply." Something that says, "I'm not Battlefield in a new skin."

Alienous

Leaving footprints in the snow.

The attention to detail is staggering. The animations are fantastic. Hit reactions. Sound design.

Amazing. Stick the landing, DICE.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
My only gripe is that we can't aim down the sites, would be great to look through those scopes. Other than that it looks amazing

Top Bottom