• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameTrailers's Kyle Bosman will do ONE HOUR stand-up routine in honor of E3 bets

Ray Down

Banned
Thursday at 8pm PT!

3wDtM9t.gif

Evo X

Sweet. I'm there.

Whether it turns out to be genuinely quality material or an absolute train wreck, it will almost certainly be entertaining.

Kinyou

8 more hours to go. Not sure if I'll stay awake for it.

You better not delete it from the twitch archive, bosman ;)

It's finally time!

I find it funny how after the premiere of Final Bosman I've wanted Kyle to win at "everything", but after the past couple of years, Huber's wagers (if he wins) [Final Bets] have gotten so good, that I want Kyle to lose so I can enjoy the silly yet genius act Huber presented him with. Kyle having to play Outlast after hours in the dark, or having to review a game officially on GT, etc... have been a blast.

This 1 hour comedy special, for better or for worse, is the first time I've really anticipated anything from "games media", that isn't a review/preview of a game.

Good job Gametrailers!... Good going Huber... and Good luck Bosman!

RedAssedApe

Banned
It's finally time!

I find it funny how after the premiere of Final Bosman I've wanted Kyle to win at "everything", but after the past couple of years, Huber's wagers (if he wins) [Final Bets] have gotten so good, that I want Kyle to lose so I can enjoy the silly yet genius act Huber presented him with. Kyle having to play Outlast after hours in the dark, or having to review a game officially on GT, etc... have been a blast.

This 1 hour comedy special, for better or for worse, is the first time I've really anticipated anything from "games media", that isn't a review/preview of a game.

Good job Gametrailers!... Good going Huber... and Good luck Bosman!

kyle always picks weird things like huber had to wear that guitar shirt or had to update his psn avatar to be a picture of a baby using a pacifier lol

Goddammit I really have to be in bed right at that time... But I can't miss this! Bosman's a hero of mine!

And I've been getting such bad sleep lately. Gah.

DMiz

So hyped for this. Can't wait to see how the crew reacts, depending on who's there.

I'm secretly hoping that most of the GT Crew will bet here, but likely it will be the core few that are probably more hyped than we are at the office (Huber and Brad, really). :p

Top Bottom