• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale (Begins July 7th)

jbug617

Banned
Major just tweeted about it.
https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/616622571232964608
@majornelson:Here is a sneak peak of the Ultimate Game Sale, 70 of the best deals we’ll offer all summer starting 7 July

Games shown in the teaser:

MKX
Diablo 3
Goat Simulator
Far Cry 4
Ori
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Borderlands Collection
Injustice (360)
Slender: The Arrival
Titanfall
Shadow of Mordor
Orange Box (360)
AC3 (360)

Games will be 40%-50% off. Gold members also get another 10% off.

StrikerD

Been waiting for a reason to open my wallet on Xbox, got a few things from PS sales, gonna buy AW2 on Wii U when im home, ill get Ori at half price if thats what it ends up.

d12e8e285d.jpg

Might pick up Titanfall for real this time.

Better view of the other block:

9bc8bbbbef.jpg

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Will jump on Diablo 3. Wanted it before in the sale but missed by a few hours.

Maybe Orange Box just in case it becomes backwards compatible.

_woLf

I just bought ori last night for 20 bucks

Are you kidding me right now. Could I email their support our something when it goes up and get a discount? :(

JaggedSac

I just bought ori last night for 20 bucks

Are you kidding me right now. Could I email their support our something when it goes up and get a discount? :(

You might could ask for a refund because you say it was about to go on sale. Couldn't hurt to try.

BlindRage

Dang, probably in for ori as well as goat simulator. Fc4 is $20 ($16 w/ GCU at BB today) but I'll still probably wait for it to be GWG or cheaper.

Alx

Ori ? Nice, I haven't bought it yet, but it's been on my list since it launched. Although I was fine with the idea of paying 20€ for it.

Nice. Was waiting for Borderlands. Hopefully Wolfenstein will be in there too - kicking myself for passing it up last time.

Megatron

I've only been waiting on ori for when I would have time to play it. I still dont quite have that yet, playing arkham knight with witcher 3 up next, but I will jump on this and maybe play it after batman or during witcher.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Now that Killer Instinct is cross buy, I want that most.

I'd probably jump on Dead Rising 3 or Ryse if they're $10-$15.

The only 360 titles I'd consider would be older Arcade releases.

I'm new to Xbox platforms and I've never paid much attention to past years' Ultimate Game Sales. I own most of the big retail games between PC and PS4/XB1, but how do they handle smaller releases & indie titles? Are they discounted too, or do they focus on the big games exclusively?

Ori was the first game I bought for the XB1, so I'm not ignoring it-- just wondering if they discounted a variety of Indies or picked a handful of high profile ones

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Shadow of Mordor is the only game from that list thats interests me and I have bo bought yet

I'm new to Xbox platforms and I've never paid much attention to past years' Ultimate Game Sales. I own most of the big retail games between PC and PS4/XB1, but how do they handle smaller releases & indie titles? Are they discounted too, or do they focus on the big games exclusively?

As far as I know indie games goes on sale just as much

Shadow of Mordor is the only game from that list thats interests me and I have bo bought yet

As far as I know indie games goes on sale just as much

Thanks! There's several older exclusive games I be held off on for even a modest discount, so fingers crossed.

ryan299

I had to buy Ori last week cuz all my credit is expiring. This deal is a week after majority of the credit from that promotion last year expires.

Hugstable

Banned
Everyone buy Ori, especially now that it's on sale. Game is beautiful, but I think the challenge is great and has alot of areas that feel like it's a mix of Super Meta Boy with Metoridvania!

Top Bottom