• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

psn down again

xsarien

daedsiluap
For what it's worth, it not only went down for me but my PSN account was also compromised. I got in far enough to at least change my password and remove my CC info before whomever was buying all that crap did, but after that it was inaccessible again for a few hours.

So you know what would be great? If Sony had some 2F authentication available.

Yeah I guess I chose the wrong day to change my email. Didn't know there was issues again. Now I can sign on my alt account but not my main.

So... protip: don't do what I did.

neogaf went down so people decided to play games

giphy.gif

shanafan

Hmm, been working for me in the midwest USA. Streamed Netflix earlier, and been playing MW3 on PS3. I did have problems earlier today though.

ironcreed

Banned
Struggling to get the latest driveclub DLC downloaded. Just sits there Both the store on the web and on console.

It was up for me earlier, but I had Planetside 2 downloading at a crawl. Never had download speed problems before today. Of course now it is just completely out for me.

Vex_

Banned
Ok. At this point, we need a singular PSN DOWN thread.

I think it happens frequently enough to basically have an |OT|.

I thought about doing Playstation Vue for a minute but I realized I wouldn't want to have TV inaccessible whenever PSN shits the bed (or the Lizard Squad gets antsy).

Top Bottom