• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akara

Banned
Shut up Akara lmao.

yea...

6qYCp5Z.gif

P.S Game awards coming up in 20 minutes, can't wait to watch #datgaymerlife

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
fuck fuck fuck i can't believe it's really happening

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Shenmue 3

Dragon Quest 7 3DS

Samurai Jack

Psychonauts 2

WHAT IS HAPPENING

e3I9tuj.gif

3phemeral

They're tryingg! And I'm enjoying it ;-)

No judgment on anyone else enjoying it. It's just not my thing I guess :)

It's worlds better than last year

Never saw last years but I saw the picture of a live tea bagging and...

That tragiqué huh?

Eaux well, Psychonauts 2 announcement redeems the whole fiasco.

Yeah, the interviews where journalists discussed how they emphatically vociferated never playing a certain game because they either never heard of it or it didn't seem like "their thing" really set the tone, I suppose. Like, why even give airtime to that kind of commentary?

I'm bummed I missed the tribute, though. I was watching the wrong video stream for a bit.

Akara

Banned
Ok in the end I cringed, I'm disappointed yet again. ;(( Darn Bloodborne getting snubbed but Jade slipping LOL who gave her the wrong envelope.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Ok in the end I cringed, I'm disappointed yet again. ;(( Darn Bloodborne getting snubbed but Jade slipping LOL who gave her the wrong envelope.

As beautiful as Ori is, I was thinking that Bloodborne was going to win for Art Direction. I expected The Witcher 3 for GOTY given the other nominees, so no surprise from me about Bloodborne not getting GOTY.

The whole segment with Jade was just weird. From the moment she appeared I was wondering if she was drunk. Then she had that odd bit of shade about the David Hayter switch (it felt tonally out of place), and then there was the award mistake. I get the feeling that she's not comfortable in front of large audiences. I assumed she was there to announce something about her project/studio, but if that wasn't the case, I don't get why she was presenting. Unless she really wanted to, I guess.

Akara

Banned
As beautiful as Ori is, I was thinking that Bloodborne was going to win for Art Direction. I expected The Witcher 3 for GOTY given the other nominees, so no surprise from me about Bloodborne not getting GOTY.

The whole segment with Jade was just weird. From the moment she appeared I was wondering if she was drunk. Then she had that odd bit of shade about the David Hayter switch (it felt tonally out of place), and then there was the award mistake. I get the feeling that she's not comfortable in front of large audiences. I assumed she was there to announce something about her project/studio, but if that wasn't the case, I don't get why she was presenting. Unless she really wanted to, I guess.

I'm indifferent Ori winning. I'm all for games like that winning awards but gosh the level of detail Miyazaki committed to the game was insane... I get its a hard game but dayum, #nextleonardo

I'm indifferent Ori winning. I'm all for games like that winning awards but gosh the level of detail Miyazaki committed to the game was insane... I get its a hard game but dayum, #nextleonardo
I agree, I need to play ori is looks very good. But when playing bloodborne I was constantly shocked by every new thing. Maybe I will finally finish it over Christmas break
I got to one reborn, I don't know if I'm close to finishing the game, I think I am.
. Only 2 more weeks of being super stressed over school then I can relax.

I thought this year's show wasn't half bad. I din't expect too much so It didn't dissapoint. I loved the Psychonauts 2 reveal and the Konami shade parts as well as the Iwata tribute. Good show overall.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
wf4ugCZ.gif

Related to the gif:

How do you preserve your beauty? :eek: I swear I feel like I aged 5 years in the last two years, meanwhile you look still so young and pretty. Jealous.
97926ce79a.gif

Just made it for this response lol

I don't do anything special really. I shower 2-3 times a day, I sleep like 3-5 hours daily, my eating habits are not good and rarely work out. Doubt my 2-3 cups of coffee do any miracles for the beauty and I don't use any special creams or soaps so I got no clue.

I do try to stay out of stress as much as I can and I do keep myself clean as possible. I don't get much sun so that might also have to do with part of things but I dont think I do anything special.
Maybe you should buy some glasses cause I ain't all that.

Akara

Banned
I agree, I need to play ori is looks very good. But when playing bloodborne I was constantly shocked by every new thing. Maybe I will finally finish it over Christmas break
I got to one reborn, I don't know if I'm close to finishing the game, I think I am.
. Only 2 more weeks of being super stressed over school then I can relax.

Add me ;) and I'm just indulging in the massive lore thread this game has and I can't handle how crazy Miyazaki is. Dark Souls 3 is definitely next on my list and I can't wait to play that with a bunch of peeps. You're in for a treat
If you don't have the DLC get it nao

RM8

Dragon Quest Heroes is beyond awesome <3 It arrived late on PC, but it'll end up being one of my GOTY candidates.

Akara

Banned
Dragon Quest Heroes is beyond awesome <3 It arrived late on PC, but it'll end up being one of my GOTY candidates.

Mehhh I felt it was too repetitive, it was fun for me for the first 2 hours then after it just became mindless and my dumb team AI literally just stood and do nothing. I'm hoping DQ2 fixes all my gripes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mehhh I felt it was too repetitive, it was fun for me for the first 2 hours then after it just became mindless and my dumb team AI literally just stood and do nothing. I'm hoping DQ2 fixes all my gripes.
It's a musou game so it's expected. I learned to appreciate the turn off your mind and destroy things in short bursts with Hyrule Warriors. Definitely a hit or miss style of game.

Don't expect AI to do anything in thesr types of games, you pretty much have to do every goal and mission yourself. Also, the fun in musou games comes from trying different characters and enjoying the flashy animations, imo.

Akara

Banned
Don't expect AI to do anything in thesr types of games, you pretty much have to do every goal and mission yourself. Also, the fun in musou games comes from trying different characters and enjoying the flashy animations, imo.

It's a musou game so it's expected. I learned to appreciate the turn off your mind and destroy things in short bursts with Hyrule Warriors. Definitely a hit or miss style of game.

I was just tired of seeing the same animation, grinding and just having waves of enemies come towards me as I annihilated them with my OP characters and engaging in Tower defense based gameplay. Someone told me it was more of an action rpg and I like musous don't get me wrong, I just thought it was a bit more different

This guy said it best for me

mXtOwRe.gif

I say this as someone that Platinumed it today. The mission design is atrociously bad, probably the worst I have experienced in a Musou game ever. Extremely grindy sidequests, little to no challenge until the endgame.

Post-game was alright, had a lot better and harder quests, but man does most of the story campaign suck. There's no difficulty selection, so the vast majority is just piss easy. I literally, without exaggeration, fell asleep while playing. I eventually just stopped applying skill points and getting new items just to make the game a bit more engaging. Then that all gets thrown out the window when you figure out Terry's stunlock combo.

It's sad, because it makes a number of good improvements to the formula and it could be way better with the sequel, I just was bored to tears playing it, and I like Musou games.

I think, put next to Hyrule Warriors, DW8, and Warriors Orochi 3, I'd recommend those three games first before I'd recommend DQH.

Akara

Banned
Well, I haven't played a ton, but it's sad to read it doesn't get more challenging until the end. Oh well.

Post game is cray and you'll end up wanting a DQH 2 which is why I'm actually super excited about it being made and having coop

Add me ;) and I'm just indulging in the massive lore thread this game has and I can't handle how crazy Miyazaki is. Dark Souls 3 is definitely next on my list and I can't wait to play that with a bunch of peeps. You're in for a treat
If you don't have the DLC get it nao
Damn yeah I need to get the dlc, I had to blind my self from everything that was bloodborne for so long. All I saw was the trailer. Yeah I will definitely get DS3 when it comes out, the only one of his games I haven't play is demon souls I tried to and I just didn't know what to do at all, that was also before I had played DS1.

Banned
I've been lurking this thread for a little bit so I guess I should finally say hi.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? Australia
Where Do You Live? Australia
How Old Are you? 16
Favorite Type of Music? idk i can listen to anything really
Favorite video game(s)? Smash Bros, Persona, Animal Crossing, Danganronpa, Mario, Tekken
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Online shopping, sleeping

I've been lurking this thread for a little bit so I guess I should finally say hi.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? Australia
Where Do You Live? Australia
How Old Are you? 16
Favorite Type of Music? idk i can listen to anything really
Favorite video game(s)? Smash Bros, Persona, Animal Crossing, Danganronpa, Mario, Tekken
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Online shopping, sleeping
Welcome, I never really knew if there was anyone else around my age. It always seems gaf is all old people
/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom