• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
They know you're not straight too? Nice that they have someone to speak to and send them over if they reveal that they are on GAF.

Whoa there, they're just now beginning to be honest with me about their sexuality. You think they're anywhere close to revealing their GAF usage? Baby steps.

I'm not sure if they knew about my sexuality before, but they definitely do now. I don't think I ever talked with them about it previously, but we lived in the same 50-person residence for a year, and it wasn't something I was hiding, even if I wasn't publicly acting on it in any way.

yeah you're right. I guess option two would be a circle blow bang.

zpztyjT.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Individual stalls, yup.

switch gyms

I got an interesting one with some drama from a while ago...

...and?

But when I think about it, lots of people in that gym hookup with one another. One example would be friend, she is a player! So I don't feel that guilty when I think about it.

since you wont share anymore stories maybe your friend will

sorry if this is too explicit for the forum, but does anyone have any tips on how to find gloryholes. I'm discreet and paranoid about diseases so I'm confused on how to find one.

If you're paranoid about diseases, glory holes are like one of the worst things you can do. It's not like there are "safe" ones and "dangerous" ones - it's a crapshoot each time.

A quick Google search will lead you to all sorts of glory hole locating websites, however, if that's really what you want to do.

I guess option two would be a circle blow bang.

With a trusted group of people? Then yeah, that honestly would be the safer bet.

Any reason you're asking about glory holes and daisy chains specifically? Just curious, or are they fetishes?

k. i think we entered the too explicit territory. lets just post shirtless pictures now.

That or has anyone watched Cartoon Network's We Bare Bear? pretty sure they are airing a new episode all week this week. i could be wrong.

tumblr_nrbt2w8Unq1qeq8xmo1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Between those gifs of the guy in the car and the photos that have been sprinkled throughout these past few pages, you guys have been on point with your choices.

Regarding the explicit posts, I think maybe they were just a little too specific? wingwah, I think you can answer RatskyWatsky's question and be absolutely fine if you generalize stuff a tiny bit more. Personally, I didn't really have any issue with what you originally posted, but I could see why some might not approve and I'm also not super familiar with the rules of GAF when it comes to that stuff.

DOWN

Banned
My nice manager bought us all cookies from Mrs. Field's and then I got a creme Smores Frappucino so I'm feeling that good insulin spike

Hey all, any tips on how to forget someone?

I can't get this person out of my head since I received a newsletter from his blog post.
I kinda miss him..., a lot.

mantidor

I can't get this person out of my head since I received a newsletter from his blog post.

Hang in there.

Believe it or not time cures everything, it might take weeks or months, but you'll get over it. In the meantime go out and do stuff you like to do.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
is anyone familiar with chromebooks

this may sound dumb, but you can browse the internet on them, right? like amazon, ebay, yahoo, aol, huffpo, etc? some websites i came across insinuated that only google websites (not just apps) would work on it (wtfff) so i wasnt sure. its just a google themed internet device rite

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

is that a yes

things like this:

Chromebooks are optimized for Google’s apps, such as Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive. Getting set up on a Chromebook will be easy if you already use Google’s services for your email, calendar and documents. However, if you use other popular services — such as Microsoft Outlook, AIM or Yahoo Mail — it might take some time to get adjusted to Google’s OS.

confuse me. wtf does the different OS have to do with outlook or yahoo mail? those are websites and thus don't change regardless of the OS you're using (right?)

daripad

Try to start something new. Or make a trip. Doing something different from what you usually do helps. Or at least it helped me getting over my best friend

is that a yes

things like this:

confuse me. wtf does the different OS have to do with outlook or yahoo mail? those are websites and thus don't change regardless of the OS you're using (right?)

If you use outlook you may need to get an app to make it so you can use all the features of Outlook. Chromebook will let you use Outlook but Microsoft has an interest in you getting a Microsoft laptop so itll install the lite version. Google has made it so GMail is fully integrated so if you use Google products all of that will be ready to go.

Kevyt

I saw the guy at the gym today and he asked me what I wanted to do this weekend. He had already asked me what I wanted to do this Saturday by text. I said I really didn't know.

Then he was looking at hinself in the mirror flexing ans stuff room and we started talking about workout routines. He told me he wanted to try out different things for his abs and obliques. I told him I've been working out with my friend and how she always has new ideas for different ab workouts. We're always trying different things and it's been working for us. I told him he should come and workout together with us.

He said "your friend?" I told him yeah with my friend. I said to him that we're there at 4 pm so he we can use the large open space before its packed. A whole area to try different things. He said "No thanks, I can't make it at 4." Thing is he told me he gets off work at 1:30 and I've seen him at the gym at around 3 pm when he comes. So maybe he has things to do. Or maybe I done goofed.

He then asked of I could take some pictures of him with his cell and I ended up taking various pictures because some of them he didn't like them. He asked me if I could move to the side backwards and I ended up taking like ten pictures of him posing and stuff. I thought to myself "model complex much?" lol He said "thanks, I'll see you around" and left.

So that was very different from last time. He seemed more cold and uninterested.

I told this to my friend and she told me not to worry about it.

I don't know I think I dropped the ball. My "I don't know" response was perhaps not the right response.

Maybe I'm just ovethinking this.

Well that's gonna be hard. How attached were you to that person?

I guess as time goes on your feelings will fade.

Time heals and kills.

I saw the guy at the gym today and he asked me what I wanted to do this weekend. He had already asked me what I wanted to do this Saturday by text. I said I really didn't know.

Then he was looking at hinself in the mirror flexing ans stuff room and we started talking about workout routines. He told me he wanted to try out different things for his abs and obliques. I told him I've been working out with my friend and how she always has new ideas for different ab workouts. We're always trying different things and it's been working for us. I told him he should come and workout together with us.

He said "your friend?" I told him yeah with my friend. I said to him that we're there at 4 pm so he we can use the large open space before its packed. A whole area to try different things. He said "No thanks, I can't make it at 4." Thing is he told me he gets off work at 1:30 and I've seen him at the gym at around 3 pm when he comes. So maybe he has things to do. Or maybe I done goofed.

He then asked of I could take some pictures of him with his cell and I ended up taking various pictures because some of them he didn't like them. He asked me if I could move to the side backwards and I ended up taking like ten pictures of him posing and stuff. I thought to myself "model complex much?" lol He said "thanks, I'll see you around" and left.

So that was very different from last time. He seemed more cold and uninterested.

I told this to my friend and she told me not to worry about it.

I don't know I think I dropped the ball. My "I don't know" response was perhaps not the right response.

Maybe I'm just ovethinking this.

Time heals and kills.

Guy sounds completely vain and narcissistic. You can do better Seath.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
If you use outlook you may need to get an app to make it so you can use all the features of Outlook. Chromebook will let you use Outlook but Microsoft has an interest in you getting a Microsoft laptop so itll install the lite version. Google has made it so GMail is fully integrated so if you use Google products all of that will be ready to go.

aren't outlook/yahoo/aol just websites though? why would you need to install apps to use them? cant you access them via the web browser

aren't outlook/yahoo/aol just websites though? why would you need to install apps to use them? cant you access them via the web browser

Outlook has a stand alone program too. i use it at work.

Thanks for the replies.

He is in another city and he is with someone else. Actually when I met him, he was already with someone else, and it has been 10 years for them.

I feel happy for them, but I also feel miserabel myself.

Thats the easiest kind to get over. You have to recognize your self worth and realize you have a lot to offer someone. Hes also physically unavailable. You just need to put your energies in finding someone who appreciates you in the here and now.

daripad

I saw the guy at the gym today

Ok, that was completely weird. He doesn't seem to be a good guy tbh.

He is in another city and he is with someone else. Actually when I met him, he was already with someone else, and it has been 10 years for them.

I feel happy for them, but I also feel miserabel myself.

Pffff that's super complicated. I hope you can meet someone else and forget about him

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
What kind of gross, pandering stereotypical foolishness is this?
Hunky Marines Strip To Their Silkies For Homoerotic Hike To Fight PTSD

More than 50 active duty service members and veterans hiked the California coast in nothing but their Marine silkies and combat boots last weekend, all to raise awareness for soldiers suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

they only showed like 3 guys though where are the rest this isn't how you raise awareness.

You dropped the ball but you can easily pick it back up again. Next time you see him, ask him over to your house to hang out (or ask if he wants to watch a movie, etc.) and he'll get the message.

I told him he should come and workout together with us.

Never involve friends this early on.

He then asked of I could take some pictures of him with his cell and I ended up taking various pictures because some of them he didn't like them. He asked me if I could move to the side backwards and I ended up taking like ten pictures of him posing and stuff. He said "thanks, I'll see you around" and left.

lol

the website will work though right?

Yes. Its when software comes into play is where Chromebooks get problematic.

Remember, you won't be able to use any desktop software with a Chromebook. So say goodbye to iTunes, Microsoft Word, and Skype among other common programs you may use often. Of course, Google promotes its alternatives in place of these, such as Google Hangouts and Google Play Music. And you could always use Pandora or Spotify in place of iTunes. But if you're digital library of movies and music is already stored in iTunes, the switch may be difficult.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/should-you-buy-a-chromebook-2014-5#ixzz3hKvWwzBL

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yes. Its when software comes into play is where Chromebooks get problematic.

Thanks. I was thinking about telling a couple family members about them because when it comes to computers, they only ever use the internet. They have no need for software or games or anything like that, yet a few of them are looking at fairly pricey laptops that come with all sorts of stuff I don't think they need.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Syphilis Rates Soar 76% Among Gay And Bisexual Men In Canada

Health officials in Ottawa, Canada, are working to combat a highly infectious strain of syphilis that has seen reported case skyrocketing 76% in the past year. All cases have been among men, and nearly 90% of them were gay or bisexual.

CBC News reports symptoms include “a painless sore and rashes which may include palms of the hands or soles of the feet.” Unfortunately condoms are only partially effective against syphillis.

beware canada gaf

Time heals and kills.

Well, he is how I picture my future partner will be.

On a personal level. I've known him for about a year. I knew him from a dating website ( please don't judge ), we chatted a lot because we have lots of common interests, from cooking to Star Trek. He told me beforehand that he was in an open relationship and his partner was in London. At that time, I didn't think I would get too invested in him,

And I finally met him in person last November when I visited him in Frankfurt. He was really nice and I really enjoyed my time with him. Feck me, I remember everything as I write this post. His weird smile that I find totally cute, his snide remarks about bankers, the chat we had with a couple of japanese archeologists, his coffee machine that he named George Clooney, his hair wax....

That was the time when I seriously thought, building a family with someone like him would be nice. Alas, he isn't available.

We kept in contact for a while, and then cut off completely after the turn of the year. I've moved on with my life, but every now and then I think of him, think about contacting him.

But I never did, I think I will only hurt myself anyway.

DOWN

Banned
the road to hell is paved with good intentions
Ratsky no, we are talking real Mrs. field's baked in the store, not prepackaged gross version
Well, he is how I picture my future partner will be.

On a personal level. I've known him for about a year. I knew him from a dating website ( please don't judge ), we chatted a lot because we have lots of common interests, from cooking to Star Trek. He told me beforehand that he was in an open relationship and his partner was in London. At that time, I didn't think I would get too invested in him,

And I finally met him in person last November when I visited him in Frankfurt. He was really nice and I really enjoyed my time with him. Feck me, I remember everything as I write this post. His weird smile that I find totally cute, his snide remarks about bankers, the chat we had with a couple of japanese archeologists, his coffee machine that he named George Clooney, his hair wax....

That was the time when I seriously thought, building a family with someone like him would be nice. Alas, he isn't available.

We kept in contact for a while, and then cut off completely after the turn of the year. I've moved on with my life, but every now and then I think of him, think about contacting him.

But I never did, I think I will only hurt myself anyway.
Sounds like you need to get back on that dating site but look for someone available

do you mean dating site or hookup app?

BeesEight

Hey guys/gals. Been awhile since I've posted but wanted to get some people's impressions. What are your thoughts on hook-up apps? I've never used them before until tonight and the experience was a little... Different. Can't be stranger than going on a gaming forum to discuss them I suppose...

is that a yes

things like this:

I have a chromebook. What are you looking at using it for? You can access things like outlook but it isn't natively supported with its inbuilt apps. I don't use Amazon but I'll assume it's the same. There isn't really a desktop to speak of and the device mostly uses the cloud for storage. So if you click on email, it will take you to Gmail. If you open a document, you can only really edit it with Google's word software. You can still open word documents and convert to word, of course, but the actual editing and whatnot is on Google's propriety software.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hey guys/gals. Been awhile since I've posted but wanted to get some people's impressions. What are your thoughts on hook-up apps? I've never used them before until tonight and the experience was a little... Different. Can't be stranger than going on a gaming forum to discuss them I suppose...

Hi! Long time no see!

Hook up apps are okay. They can be good or bad, depending on who you're trying to hook up* with. What was your experience like?

I have a chromebook. What are you looking at using it for? You can access things like outlook but it isn't natively supported with its inbuilt apps. I don't use Amazon but I'll assume it's the same. There isn't really a desktop to speak of and the device mostly uses the cloud for storage. So if you click on email, it will take you to Gmail. If you open a document, you can only really edit it with Google's word software. You can still open word documents and convert to word, of course, but the actual editing and whatnot is on Google's propriety software.

I'm asking on behalf of a few people in my family. They just use the internet - Yahoo email, Etsy, Wikipedia, Ebay, Google search, etc. A web browser is all they need, really. It has a web browser, right? :D

EDIT: Also, how's YouTube on it? (in the comments on a chromebook review on YouTube, somebody said chromebooks suck for YouTube. idk)

daripad

They are fine is you just want a hook up. Just try to meet in public places and you'll be fine. If you want a relationship though, you are looking in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom