• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder - North American Splatfest (Splatoon) going on right now (July 4)

Regiruler

...Team Cat represent!
image.php

Traitor

Proc

Team dog all the way. My team just got murdered 80% lol. That must have been a premade team. The matchmaking balancing seems all over the place.

Illucio

Banned
Cats are our evil overlords of darkness. Their power goes beyond man and squid, you take care of cats without knowing that you are the pet and they are the master.

#TeamCatMasterRace

The EU one is this evening at 7pm right? It's been I while since I last played. I hate our choices of rock and pop though, I wanted to represent team dog :(

khaaan

Delayed? Did it not happen last time?
I don't know because I was away for that weekend and never bothered to check.
Signed up for this one though, Team Cat.

Kadin

I immediately chose Team Dog and for whatever reason, I thought it would be a bad choice. It looks like my gut instinct might have actually been correct this time.

I've had so many com errors today, including 1 where we only had 2 seconds left in the game and we wouldve won. I also three matches in a row got stuck with a 3 person team against a 4 person team.

DrArchon

I'm impressed that there's only been 2 matches that I've played without it being 4 Dogs vs 4 Cats. One was DogVsDog and the other had 3 cats on it (but they kicked enough ass to win so whatever).

Going to take a break for now, but I got all the way to Dog Champion with only 1 loss :) there were some pretty close scrapes though! Will be back on later for more splatooning.

The festive hub city makes me kind of bummed that it isn't a Destiny-style lobby with other players running around in real time. (Imagine Splatoon with a dance button!)

Hopefully in a sequel...

OrochiJR

Is there a place where you can check when the Splatfests in the different regions start and how long they last? It's strange that the game tells you a few days before it starts, but after that you can't really check it (or at least I didn't find anything ingame that would tell me).

Top Bottom