• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

If you can handle Z-Hard the drop rate is decent. I've maxed his super attack level after about 25-30 runs.

Yeah done that about 6 times. No drop. I dont think I can do more than that as even with my team layout I tend to need items.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Yeah done that about 6 times. No drop. I dont think I can do more than that as even with my team layout I tend to need items.

Ouch, on average I'm getting a Piccolo for every two runs. If you can do it, even using items, it might be worth it in regards to time and stamina to keep doing z-hard. I can't imagine anyone going up to 10 runs without a drop. On average people are having luck with him.

linkent

24Z4LjA.jpg

Someone on reddit.. $600

Someone on reddit.. $600
IDK if he is either really lucky or bad luck since he rolled the same SSR (Frieza).

Also while personally I wouldn't dump so much money into it (it hasn't been 3 months yet), props to him to at least have a decent rolls out of it. (Guessing 18 multi-rolls considering the currency).

StMeph

Someone on reddit.. $600

IDK if he is either really lucky or bad luck since he rolled the same SSR (Frieza).

Probably saving the other TEQ Frieza for Dokkan Awakening to Golden Frieza. With at least 12x SSRs -- no idea how many dupes -- it seems like he still rolled really well. The game currently has ~450 stones to get, and $600 is about 1080, if we count $100 as 2x 90 packs. That yields about 1500 stones, so 30x 10-pulls. 300 pulls for 12+ SSRs seems like a better-than-average rate.

Edit: I went to look at the thread, and including all dupes he claims 28x SSRs at almost a 10% rate, which is insane. The total average has been determined to be between 2-3%.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Is the awakening bug still out there? Haven't awakened anything higher than commons since I first read about it.

Any idea how long this games going to take to catch up to the Japanese version? There's hardly any point in playing the global considering the rift between them. I mean I just got a garunteed ssr pull from it that came with 4 Sr characters and 5 r. Then to top it off the tournament is a free pass to ssr characters and tickets which also are a free pass to ssr.

I played for a day on it and have already got a team that's almost on par with my main account in global with 36 days play. By the end of today or tomorrow I will have overtaken it. If they make the global this good I'm definitely restarting.

Savitar

Last night played the game before bed, was sorta bummed that I couldn't get fifty more dragon stones to do a mass summon. Had nine so did a single summon. Oh hey it's SS Goku, well I won't get my hopes up because seen him pop up and got nothing special.

So what did I get?

SSR Terror Perfected Cell. I was so fucking happy.

How does this work?

They're kind of like stones except since they're tied to MP there's no hard limit on how many you can earn it seems. The better you do in the tournament the better the rewards. Right now the first 100 places get ssr teen Gohan, another ssr I didn't recognize, ssr golden hercule plus a bunch of golden tickets and 2 old kai medals.

Of course being top 100 may not be easy, but the rewards are pretty great no matter how well you do. Just taking part will earn you some silver tickets for summoning a character.

SeZMehK

Bah, I keep only getting one of the androids.

I have a R PHY 17 and an SR PHY 17 (Future) but for the life of me I can't get any #18 :/

Did a multipull and got SR Zarbon as my best of the batch. Was also robbed of 5 stones when my connection cut out while summoning a single pull. :(

Aiii

So not worth it
Last night played the game before bed, was sorta bummed that I couldn't get fifty more dragon stones to do a mass summon. Had nine so did a single summon. Oh hey it's SS Goku, well I won't get my hopes up because seen him pop up and got nothing special.

So what did I get?

SSR Terror Perfected Cell. I was so fucking happy.

Gratz, he's the best. Absolutely love him.

Also, dat 25% attack bonus as a Leader.

Savitar

Did a multipull and got SR Zarbon as my best of the batch. Was also robbed of 5 stones when my connection cut out while summoning a single pull. :(

No you still get your card.

Go to your character list, click the box in the corner and click on latest or newest or whatever. You'll see you got someone.

It happened to me before.

Also got two R Nappa's to drop back to back in normal on that new Saiyan event. Go figure. Thought I'd have to do Z hard.

Gratz, he's the best. Absolutely love him.

Also, dat 25% attack bonus as a Leader.

Thanks!

Yeah I was so freaking pumped, I couldn't believe it.

I only wish I had not blown my cash and items pumping up a lot of characters the day before. So I need to recollect stuff again before can really use him.

But I do got all his awakening tokens ready so there is that, will wait for that bug to be gone first though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Thanks!

Yeah I was so freaking pumped, I couldn't believe it.

I only wish I had not blown my cash and items pumping up a lot of characters the day before. So I need to recollect stuff again before can really use him.

But I do got all his awakening tokens ready so there is that, will wait for that bug to be gone first though.

I'm in the same boat, waiting off on putting the last awakening medals into Cell until the bug is resolved.

BrunoM

Well looks like we getting mighty mask one step closer to goten haha
And if this is anything like the siries and the JP version of the game will take a Lil till we get SSG Goku
In any case glad we getting something new

Oh and we need to update the global version of the game like the JP look and menus so much more
Screenshot_2015-09-03-16-04-23.png

chrono01

I'm trying to get back to 50 by getting to the end of Quests on Z-Hard, but don't wanna get burned with a shitty multi-summon pull for the 3rd time this week >.>
I've seen your pulls, orry r bad luck. That'll probably be me when the time comes for me to summon. :/

Someone on reddit.. $600
Yeah, I saw that post. Nice to see someone supporting the game as much as this, but I can't see myself ever spending even close to this much, over the entirety of the game. But, it's his/her money I guess, as long as they're happy!

Nice. Mighty Mask is the next Strike event character. TEQ as well.
I saw this as well. Glad to see another Strike event, I've completed everything on Normal/Hard and want to wait a bit before my team is stronger for consistent clearings on Z-Hard.

Is the awakening bug still out there? Haven't awakened anything higher than commons since I first read about it.
As far as I know, it's still there. I'm not 100% sure, though.

Cromat

I feel you, I got zero Tao or Jackie Chun. Picollo however drops roughly 50% of all Z-Hard goes, I must have gotten something like 25 by now. I highly recommend sticking to Z-Hard with items.

StMeph

So I've noticed in combat that there are some blue skills/abilities that will also pop up for certain characters, but they don't seem to be listed anywhere and aren't related to Link Skills. Does anyone know what they are/do, and if there's a record of them anywhere?

chrono01

So I've noticed in combat that there are some blue skills/abilities that will also pop up for certain characters, but they don't seem to be listed anywhere and aren't related to Link Skills. Does anyone know what they are/do, and if there's a record of them anywhere?
Those are your Passive Skills. Check your card information to find out what they are and how to activate them.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hit around 163 stones in my early replay through the story on Hard, decided to do a YOLO multipull.

jEMO6Jc.jpg

FINALLY my first SSR pull. :D

I can start saving the rest for God pulls whenever that event arrives.

Skii

Hit around 163 stones in my early replay through the story on Hard, decided to do a YOLO multipull.

Nice!

Just done another multipull but this time on my new account... I got SR Raditz and 9 rares.

One day I'll know how it feels like to pull a SSR. One day.

chrono01

jEMO6Jc.jpg

Congrats! Always nice to see another SSJ2 Gohan here.

I wish I had him. ;_;

Hiltz

Game has been being mean by giving me too many useless R and SR Zarbon and Chaotzu single pulls. Other worthless ones include SR Cui and Videl. At least I've got third form Frieza and Ginyu Force except for Jeice, but then again, the GF guys are all R's. God damn it. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
Fuck it, gonna pull a 50 Stone Multi-Summon for the 3rd time this week. After this, I've all but exhausted my supply of Dragon Stones (only got Areas 10-12 left to do on Z-Hard then I have no other way to get them for free.)

Wish me luck.

Edit 1: At least my Goku's Super Saiyan this time. That's a good start.

Edit 2: FUCK! Another fucking SR Raditz, and the only character better than R. Total waste after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom