• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty S2 |OT| Wubba Lubba Dub Dub - Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindro

Excellent OP for an excellent show

I'm so spoiled with Netflix though that I'm tempted to wait until they're all out so I can dedicate a whole night to season 2. I need to do a rewatch of season 1 anyway!

Stumbled upon the two leaked episodes on reddit a few weeks ago. Never seen the show before that, aside from a few clips here and there. Got hooked pretty hard and went back and watched s1. Love it. Gotta admit though, without spoiling anything, s2e2 is the best fucking episode in the show. You guys are in for a treat. I am now eagerly awaiting the rest of this season.

UrbanRats

Also, best facial expression:

JcViBiY.jpg

Akahige

Yes I need this.

And now this thread has reminded me about Venture Bros., I hope the new season comes before years end.

Permanently A

I watched the leaked episodes on reddit without even knowing they were leaked. Now I kinda wish I hadn't since I have to wait two more weeks for new eps :/

But damn were they good. You guys are in for a TREAT

Watched the whole first season in like a day and a half a few weeks ago. Pretty fantastic but I will wait for the season to finish before watching it all in like a 4 hour marathon wish there were more than 10 episodes.

Saprol

two brothers. it's just... called two brothers
laugh.gif

so excited for another season. that point and click game they had on adult swim was great too

TheOddOne

Season premiere today:
Season 2: episode 1 "A Rickle in Time"

Following the events of "Ricksy Business," Rick, Morty and Summer finish repairing the house after spending six months frozen in time. Rick warns that time will initially be unstable for the three, and eventually their realities split into numerous tangents that do not exist in any plane of reality.

Crocodile

I was a bit cold to the show at first but eventually the quality writing and comedy won me over. I'm looking forward to the next season. That being said, I hope they don't go overboard on the gross factor. That "Love Potion" episode is straight disgusting and I have no desire to rewatch it. If the show dips too much in that pool over the next season I'll have to give up on it. If it sticks to the other things it does well the show will have me as a fan for a good while.

UrbanRats

I would watch an entire show of Rick and Morty reacting to various shows form other dimensions.

I don't know about an entire show, but it could definitely be a series of shorter webisodes, that they could do between one season and another.
Even without the Rick&Morty commentary if needed, just straight up clips of random shows/ads.

esai

Been watching season one over and over these past few weeks in preparation. I'm so ready!
You can run but you can
't
hide BITCH!

Awesome, I don't really keep up with Hulu or live TV airings. I am making an exception for S2 of Rick and Morty. Guess I'm gonna marathon S1 again tonight!

UrbanRats

Been watching season one over and over these past few weeks in preparation. I'm so ready!
You can run but you can
't
hide BITCH!

*SIX DREAM HOURS LATER*

"wow, you know what? I mean, it looks like we could've just hid this whole time!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom