• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

zg66qT6.png

Welcome to GAF-Hop, the home of hip-hop here on NeoGAF. This thread encompasses everything that has to do with hip-hop. From the hottest releases blowing up the Billboard 200 to the free album on Bandcamp, as well as the culture, current events, and the occasional gossip fuckery. So come on in and introduce yourself. The members' tastes here have an extremely wide range so you're pretty likely to have something in common with someone. But if you come in and find members attacking each other, remember that everything is taken in jest here and we mean no harm, even if we attack you and your taste in music. The more people here conversing in GAF-Hop, the better it'll be. So kick back, relax, and please settle down.

Vi8LRuo.png

If you’re new, go ahead and answer these questions and post your responses in the thread.

Musical Tastes

1. Pick a Coast to rep (Chiraq or Atlantistan) -
2. What’s your favorite subgenre of rap? (Conscious/Backpack, Trap/Drill, Mafioso, WC Gangsta, Swag, Weed, Hyphy, Club, etc) -
3. Favorite Artists (Pick Five) -
4. Favorite Artists Outside of Hip-Hop (Pick Five) -
5. What was your hip-hop AOTY last year? What’s your current hip-hop AOTY?
6. What are you listening to right now? -
7. What’s something you like that you might consider a guilty pleasure? What’s something you haven’t listened to that you think a hip-hop aficionado might give you shit for?
8. Rank a Random Rapper’s Discography (Pick Someone With > 3 Albums)

GAF-Hop Discusses

1. What do you like about the current state of hip-hop? What’s missing from the game?
2. Who’s Your Favorite Wu-Tang Member?
3. Jay-Z or Nas? Biggie or Pac? Young Thug or OG Maco?
4. What Hip-Hop Album Are You Currently Anticipating?
5. Who is the Most Underrated Emcee? Who is the Most Overrated?
6. Would You Rather Eat An Ass or Have Your Ass Eaten?
7. Onions, Avocados, Both, or Neither?
8. Do you still listen to Eminem? Why?
9. Who’s your favorite pop artist? And who’s the finest?
10. Recall a personal event that went down about a week ago...

ivsnH3X.png

―Ξ OT0 -OT1 -OT2 - OT3 - OT4 -OT5 - OT6 - OT7 - OT8 - OT9 - OT10 - OT11 - OT12 - OT13 Ξ―

ZK4iSwV.png

a1Hd82u.png

Nfsko.png

p3m9umU.png

GCGuYqj.png

tumblr_inline_mma5xrgb0h1qz4rgp.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Omg I'm listening to Charged Up for the first time holy fuck this is so goddamn garbage, both as a response and as a song. This is only gonna make people think even more that all your good shit is outsourced. Why would Drake not Jay the situation? I thought Drake was smarter than this. Embarrassing. "The only good lyric was rumours never got y'all n***as anywhere."

Is there more from Drake's end?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Omg I'm listening to Charged Up for the first time holy fuck this is so goddamn garbage, both as a response and as a song. This is only gonna make people think even more that all your good shit is outsourced. Why would Drake not Jay the situation? I thought Drake was smarter than this. Embarrassing. "The only good lyric was rumours never got y'all n***as anywhere."

Is there more from Drake's end?
I dont think it was bad, but it's not good. Meek has a golden opportunity here.

Will he take it? To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom