• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Jihadi John on the run, fears Daesh (ISIS) might be plotting to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
f4b7f7e3f3a4f749e4c2c6158a32ed08.png

I need this Aslyum/Syfy channel movie right now!

Piggus

Why on earth would you want to watch that?

This kind of bloodlust makes you not much better than them.

He asked a question. He didn't say he would watch it or wants it to happen.

I probably wouldn't watch the video either, but I'd laugh if that's what becomes of him. Sorry, but ISIS members to me are no more deserving of humanity than cockroaches. They are a virus that should be exterminated as quickly as possible. They would kill you and just about every other person here if they had the opportunity. So if you want to label me as having a "bloodlust" for wanting these pieces of filth annihilated, go right ahead lol. They are an enemy of basic humanity. So what exactly would your solution be?

PJV3

Forget about the spiders, why is this newspaper creeping on former child star's bikini shots while running a story about a guy creeping on underage girls in bikinis?

It's a joke but the Daily Mail website is actually creepy stalker land.

Holy shit. How is this legal?

Hehe, they're using the exact same phrasing the guy in that video pointed out. That's fucked up.

"If all young girls start eating ice cream because of Suri Cruise's influence then who are we going to masturbate to in 20 years time?"

There's a disturbing amount of attention that's paid to children of celebrities growing up to be attractive.

Speaking of Suri Cruise, I googled and here's Daily Mirror (similar to Daily Mail) giving their update on Suri Cruise a few hours ago.

O0cU9Yy.jpg

Bleepey

Does it make me a cynical fuck for thinking this is just propaganda? That said whether it's ISIS, a hellfire missile, or prison shiv that helps pay his one way ticket to hell. I won't shed any tears.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Where is that time machine when you need it? Send Jihadi John and the dentist hunter in a Roman arena with a bunch of lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom