• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latin American Football |OT| Sponsored By Televisa

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Oswaldo Alanís injured just nine minutes after his debut with Guadalajara. We are a freaking hospital. There's something very wrong with our medical services with the amount of injuries in the past three years.

Oswaldo Alanís injured just nine minutes after his debut with Guadalajara. We are a freaking hospital. There's something very wrong with our medical services with the amount of injuries in the past three years.

Is the same guy from the National Team? Or maybe they trained together.

If we won against a dumbed down Tigres, I am still not happy with Morelia's performance. They absolutely need to have more focus.

v1lla21

Is the same guy from the National Team? Or maybe they trained together.

If we won against a dumbed down Tigres, I am still not happy with Morelia's performance. They absolutely need to have more focus.
Wasn't Monarcas playing with a dumbed down team also?

Anyone watching the Rayados inaugural ceremonies of their new stadium? Spectacular and already a better show than any World Cup inauguration starting with Brazil's shitty one in 2014.

In Mexico its on in TDN and Galavision.

mozfan12

Banned
So Tigres can't get another day to play against Morelia because of the FINAL of Libertadores, but Monterrey can play in 2 months against Puebla just to present the new stadium? That's a little ilogical to be honest.

I think it's up to the teams. Morelia refused to reschedule the game, knowing that Tigres will play a B side and Morelia is fighting not to be relegated. I still wish there was a rule within the League when it comes to these things, including Concachampions where the international tournaments are given priority if they are in the final stages.

Will join the Fantasy League as soon as possible, have been out all weekend.

He did tweet about PVEM in election silence.

I don't think he will go to jail either way. It's 15 years in jail or pay a fine of 250,000 MXN (around 15,500 USD).

If it goes down to it, he will just pay the fine.

v1lla21

He did tweet about PVEM in election silence.

I don't think he will go to jail either way. It's 15 years in jail or pay a fine of 250,000 MXN (around 15,500 USD).

If it goes down to it, he will just pay the fine.
Why would he even go to jail or be fined for it though?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Well that's ridiculous
Considering how little the general populace cares about elections in the first place, I think it prevents political parties from influencing the outcome too strongly when people show up to the ballot.

Regardless, this is not the forum to discuss that. Piojo is not the only one being investigated, and he should know better than that. I wonder if they are gonna come down on Marco Fabián as well.

Its not a final, so no surprise.

Hahaha, nice. I don't have anything against Cruz Azul, but to me, it just gets funnier every time they implode when it matters most. So just for my satisfaction, I hope they continue this drought. It has become their "thing."

ArgentinaGAF, what's the general consensus in Buenos Aires regarding the return leg of the Libertadores final? Is the media already assuming victory, or is there legit concern about Tigres actually posing a threat on Wednesday?

Calvero

Banned
nooo. leave my Cruz Azul alone
LLShC.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Are you at the game? Sweet. Which I could watch a football match live, but I've been short on cash lately. Shameful, because I could actually attend the Mexico vs Argentina from September. :(

Red Devil

ArgentinaGAF, what's the general consensus in Buenos Aires regarding the return leg of the Libertadores final? Is the media already assuming victory, or is there legit concern about Tigres actually posing a threat on Wednesday?

I'm outside Buenos Aires, but I think River will win.

Top Bottom