• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

What if SeanGares and Pronax both left their teams to finally give NiP a good IGL. With two greeat IGL, there's no way NiP can still fuck up their map picks and use the same strats, right?

MayMay

Banned
Fury%20Road%20Bait_2_zpsve0n60fv.gif

There are two things I want in life.

1. P.T to be devloped with Kojima and Microsoft
2. NiP to disband.

Then I will use all the salt to ensure the worlds water supply is so salty that no one can ever drown again.

MayMay

Banned
There are two things I want in life.

1. P.T to be devloped with Kojima and Microsoft
2. NiP to disband.

Then I will use all the salt to ensure the worlds water supply is so salty that no one can ever drown again.

Are you fucking serious....

Here, have some of my salt! If that'd happen I'd literally cry and probably cut myself.

baby

mass rank up tonight on babygaf (NOT clydegaf) everyone but plank has moved up to supreme

except jones

whos badge

Ludono

mass rank up tonight on babygaf (NOT clydegaf) everyone but plank has moved up to supreme

except jones

whos badge

Fucking NA GAF is outpacing EU GAF at this rate.

It's okay because NA Supreme is EU LE

Maybe we should start working on ppl actually playing the strats/setups that are called first.. that Overpass t-side :^) Nah, just kidding.

Id be up to try out something like that, even though I predict that we'd barely stand a chance (not a very hard prediction :D). But it may be fun and an incentive to actually work on improving instead of living the yolo life like currently.

Edit: So yea Ludono, if you're doing something like that count me in :>

I think it would be fun since we'd take it more seriously than mm and playing against teams is a different game than playing on mm. If we can get 5 (or 6) people together who want to actually do this it would be fun :)

So with MayMay thats 3 people, do we have 2 more?

Moving up to MGE and DMG opponents the past few weeks with friends. Hard carries and obvious smurfs everywhere, as well as dudes with <50 hours tracking dudes through walls and smokes. Never change, CSGO.

jerry1594

Does anyone here know of a good ctf server? Securing areas in deathmatch is fun, and I like Day of Defeat but I can't deal with the crazy recoil or 10 year vets. haven't played comp in a while because my toaster laptop and no mic is too much of a liability.

MayMay

Banned
Never gonna play Nuke again, can't get any better than what just happened.

We crushed it. 13:2 on T side and then we won 16:2. Good job everyone lol

Did rlewis say more about those rumors than "I've heard that"?

Obviously the fragbite article is now severely outdated. dennis is in fnatic and G2 are doing really well.

I remember him saying that there was an 80% chance that GTR joins C9. I think it was at an event he was hosting.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
When is the next Operation out? before the end of the year? I was hoping it would be in the next 2 weeks :/

People were speculating December 2nd with the new version of Nuke as it would be Nuke's 10 year anniversairy from it's introduction in CS Source.

It would fit into the timeline. Last operation ended October 1st, it never took more than 2 months for a new operation to come out.

Top Bottom