• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

wfsyoMR.png

After playing Overwatch for 2 hours getting my 10 placement matches done, go back to play CSGO.

play over 80 fucking pugs and average a 9rws. Play 2 fucking pugs and get less than 5 kills both matches.

Seriously pisses me the fuck off that I can't play Overwatch without losing any semblance of skill in CSGO. -.-

wfsyoMR.png

After playing Overwatch for 2 hours getting my 10 placement matches done, go back to play CSGO.

play over 80 fucking pugs and average a 9rws. Play 2 fucking pugs and get less than 5 kills both matches.

Seriously pisses me the fuck off that I can't play Overwatch without losing any semblance of skill in CSGO. -.-

You cant lose what you never had.

I would pay money just to see the reactions of your teammates in those two games lmao
They were all legitimately cool and understanding actually. I was still making calls, dropping, and was designated bomb carrier. :D I just couldn't frag or hold for the life of me. :c

I mean, I'm sure they were raging and hated me deep inside, but they didn't ever say anything negative to em. I apologized both times at the end of the game and they said something like "Just a bad game, we all get them. Just stop playing for a while to cool off and hit the death match."

rugioh

Banned
They were all legitimately cool and understanding actually. I was still making calls, dropping, and was designated bomb carrier. :D I just couldn't frag or hold for the life of me. :c

I mean, I'm sure they were raging and hated me deep inside, but they didn't ever say anything negative to em. I apologized both times at the end of the game and they said something like "Just a bad game, we all get them. Just stop playing for a while to cool off and hit the death match."

Good on them then, especially in ESEA. When dudes on my team go 5-20 or something I usually don't say anything; my problem is when they pipe up when I make a mistake and we end up losing a 3v1 or something. I'm like, seriously?!? It happens so much in MM too lol.

I'm not much of an awper but I ended up awping on an MM game on cache last night and was absolutely on fire. Haven't had that much fun with this game in a while.

I'm way too inconsistent to be a decent AWP'er but I'm consistent at sucking dick with the AK/M4, so I'll pick the AWP up and hope for a good game. At least that way I'll somehow have contributed something. But yea, when the awp's working, it's so much fun.

Why has the SpeedyM0e video gotten so much fucking attention again recently. Lmao

I want to thank you guys for giving me a safe non-toxic environment to play and discuss CSGO. Reddit can get pretty rude just for playing with a controller.

I appreciate you guys, thanks for being my friends and being so nice to me. <3

Hixx

Chicken Kebab vs Pick'Em

Chose pick'em, WHO NEEDS DELICIOUS CHICKEN!?

Astralis
Gambit
Na'Vi
NiP
Liquid
VP
SK
Fnatic

VP/mouz is a proper 50/50 imo. Got a feeling G2 will not really turn up tomorrow either so we'll see how that goes...

frbrr

hard to predict this major

all teams have shown weakness, and g2 could turn back to shit at any time

optic will win the whole thing

rugioh

Banned
I'm VERY VERY tempted to switch my pick to Liquid but I'm not gonna be swayed by redditors. That match and SK/G2 + Fnatic/FaZe are gonna give me a heart attack

cHinzo

Already got a case drop for the first game lol. Maybe because not many people were watching the first couple of rounds. :"D This major is going better than my last 7 majors.

Already got a case drop for the first game lol. Maybe because not many people were watching the first couple of rounds. :"D This major is going better than my last 7 majors.

What did you unbox?

Also, I'm glad Astralis is back to giving KARRiGAN the AWP. Device is too good to be the AWPer, even if he wants to be. Let KARRiGAN, who struggles to frag with the AK, so he can frag with the AWP, while Device frags extremely well with the AK. Device is just more valuable on the AK than on the AWP.

Hixx

He did ECS afaik? Just hasn't been picked up for ELeague because Americans struggle to understand any accent that doesn't come from their own country.

Pick Em on Na'Vi, skins on FlipSid3. Na'Vi has been too shakey lately for me to believe in these odds, and $5 for every $1 on FlipSid3 is just to damn tempting. I believe in you MarkleON.

frbrr

He did ECS afaik? Just hasn't been picked up for ELeague because Americans struggle to understand any accent that doesn't come from their own country.

ah, I didn't watch that desk because lurppis was on it

just hope semmler stays off this one, i can't handle another 30 minute tie vs bow tie "banter" session

Hixx

In the Elige ace when Devil came running out of connector WHAT WAS HE LOOKING AT!?

Incredibly out of his depth.

He's the most obvious anchor in the pro teams atm.

In the Elige ace when Devil came running out of connector WHAT WAS HE LOOKING AT!?

Incredibly out of his depth.

He's the most obvious anchor in the pro teams atm.
He literally gifted Hiko the fucking 1v2 clutch by being a Dumbass and thinking he could beat a Five Seven at close range with no HP. If he literally would have just walked to the corner, looked at the wall, and left the building he would have helped win the round more than by playing.

He literally gifted Hiko the fucking 1v2 clutch by being a Dumbass and thinking he could beat a Five Seven at close range with no HP. If he literally would have just walked to the corner, looked at the wall, and left the building he would have helped win the round more than by playing.

"I think I heard people use this word literally before, let me try it out."

1.22 RWS talking like he knows what to do in clutch situations

yo I'm 7.6 times better than that.

1FnfEcG.png

"I think I heard people use this word literally before, let me try it out."

I'm tilted as fuck right now haha. Also, not. If he, in a literal sense, would have just pulled his knife out, ran to Ivy, and hid, and just left the round to a good player, Happy, he would have helped EnVy win that round more than he did by pushing. Happy would have been in a 1v1 against a Five-Seven at range, he could have done what he does best and clutch.

If Devil was off the server, he wouldn't have given JDM a free $1,500 from a Knife kill, wouldn't have gifted Liquid a free $300 by committing suicide, wouldn't have walked out of fucking Connector facing the right side when Elige just killed two players on the left side a second ago.

I'm tilted as fuck. I've never seen a player this awful playing on a Tier 1* team.

KennyS was confident and hitting shots... Happy was fucking AWPing and hitting shots again. ApeX was trying and entering sites at an okay level. NBK was absent, but man... KennyS and Happy being on should have been enough to win a game. If Kio was here... EnVy would have closed this out 16-5.

Top Bottom