• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

And I thought 14 was a bit of a hassle

The love/hate relationship with shoe shopping when stores don't normally carry your size.

Prior to ordering online I was just having to make 13-13 1/2s work after the 4-5th "sorry we only have this in size 13".

The love/hate relationship with shoe shopping when stores don't normally carry your size.

Prior to ordering online I was just having to make 13-13 1/2s work after the 4-5th "sorry we only have this in size 13".
No way, man..I did way too much waking to wear shoes a whole size smaller. I just had to wait 2-4 weeks for them to show up at the store, and also pay for shipping..the worst.

Kreed

No way, man..I did way too much waking to wear shoes a whole size smaller. I just had to wait 2-4 weeks for them to show up at the store, and also pay for shipping..the worst.

I was too impatient prior to shopping online/asking stores to ship them. Plus as long as my big toe had room I was good.

user1195_1152781976.jpg

It's gotta be the shoes

Nakazato

After the shitty month I've been having. Found out my grandma might have liver Cancer. Said there are legions on her liver but they caught it early.

ReiGun

Hahaha, why am I not surprised that two of the folks defending this have an anime little girl avatar and a My Little Pony one.

I hate to stereotype, but I swear 80% of suspect and/or trash opinions I find online have an anime avatar attached.

"I don't hate you..I just hate what your people are doing to this country."

Brilliant..

Making shoes, playing sports, becoming doctors and fighting for our right to not be shot by cops or racists. We're tearing down this country brick by brick!! We're the problem with everything!!

After the shitty month I've been having. Found out my grandma might have liver Cancer. Said there are legions on her liver but they caught it early.
Missed this. Sorry, man. Hopefully it's manageable. Fuck cancer all day..

I hate to stereotype, but I swear 80% of suspect and/or trash opinions I find online have an anime avatar attached.
I mean, I know it's wrong. Problem, at least here, is it almost looks like they're exclusively defending the shit. Even worse, breaking shit down to "If it's just a drawn 10yo having sex, it's not a real child."

How the fuck do you even entertain shit like this, unless? Seriously..

I'm not animecist, but...
Is THAT it? lol..must be.

Numb

Went and saw Ant-man. Pretty good.
Would have enjoyed it even more if i didin't set the bar too high after hearing all that praise.

You know I ghost wrote for Drake and he rejected one of my lines for it not being believable coming from him passing as heterosexual

"Your girl pregnant with the morning after pill"

royalan

Lenny has given me ALL I need to get byyyyyyy on this Tuesday!!

YAAAASSSS!!!!! Slap me across the face with it!!!

ReiGun

I'm not animecist, but...
Some of my best friend like anime. I've been to Otakon once.

I mean, I know it's wrong. Problem, at least here, is it almost looks like they're exclusively defending the shit. Even worse, breaking shit down to "If it's just a drawn 10yo having sex, it's not a real child."

How the fuck do you even entertain shit like this, unless? Seriously.
Exactly. They pop up out of nowhere defending all this gross shit. The worse is some playing the victim when everyone else hits them with the
dahell2.png
face.

It's one of those patterns I've noticed and I feel bad for noticing it because I know I shouldn't be judging people by their avatars. lol

I'm good tho right?

You're one of the good ones.

Shy

When I found out my cousin was dead at her young age, the first thing I thought was "she better not have killed herself...."

Fuck my intuition brehs.... shit!!!! I need a cig.....
I'm so sorry Feenix, my condolences to you and your family.
This community thread moves at the speed of light.
It's speedy at the beginning, but then slows down to a nice pace.
That "am I weird, America" thread is just pure wtf.

Dudes they would talk to a 14 year old at 20? Bruh...
P3Qd2mF.gif

The feel when you got to sign your girl's report card
J3BCYlz.gif

Damm, sorry to hear that, i hope you grandmother has a speedy recovery.
*says under breath* i'm so glad i didn't use that space adventure cobra avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom