• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Primary Debate [Iowa 2016] It's over! Get me out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
(play this in the background)

(click the gif for a video version of the OP set to the proper music)

On Thursday, August 6th at 9PM Eastern Standard Time on FOX News. The thread will be updated with links to legal streams as they become available.

Here are the rules to the official debate drinking game for those who are interested in destroying their livers.

Featuring:

Donald Trump as
UCNIkpg.jpg

Jeb Bush as
i9MnPQu.jpg

Scott Walker as
Laxfwqy.jpg

Dr. Ben Carson as
Gl1fAs4.jpg

Mike Huckabee as
fXNUXWL.jpg

Ted Cruz as
SLe1eWR.jpg

Rand Paul as
oRkr7sw.jpg

Marco Rubio as
joDVbvG.jpg

Chris Christie as
m7VtckH.jpg

John Kasich as
nKahHpL.jpg

and don't forget!
OK8JLMy.jpg

If you're a fan of comedy, be sure to tune in! It's sure to be a hoot!

(If the mods have a problem with the thread PM me and I'll clean it up when I get home tonight.)

Its funny.. I think Lindsey Graham is my most liked choice.

I hate his views on foreign policy, but he seems relatively moderate otherwise.

I also cannot take Marco Rubio seriously. I think he pretends to know a lot more about foreign policy than he actually does. I'd love to see him get schooled by Hillary.

Foffy

Banned
This is a great OP. It's almost sad to realize this is half of the political system in a binary model like the one we have.

What's funny on one level is scary and baffling on another.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow at that OP.

Brilliant work.

Nice. The GOP should be hoping someone sensible and without the baggage of the Bush name such as Kasich emerges as a clear winner.

So I'm hoping The Donald wins.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i absolutely love that rick perry's strategy this time around was wearing glasses. some clark kent shit right there.

KingK

I just got a call that i start my new job tomorrow so I'll miss the first half hour or so of the debate. Sucks, because a couple friends and i already came up with our rules for a drinking game and were planning on having a viewing party.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
What's is so funny and sad is that b-dubs didn't have to make anything up except for the names. I though last election was rock bottom.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
From the other thread. Needs to be in the OP.

Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Updated.

I really really feel bad for the Republicans on this site. This could have been a conscious effort but hey...

Honestly, if the GOP had put forth a number of respected candidates that would be debating the issues the OP would have been serious. Instead they put forward a clown car of epic proportions led by Donald fucking Trump, who is far and away the leader in the polls. Literally all I did was make a gif, a couple of cute nicknames and some pictures. The quotes are 100% real, even that Ted Cruz one that sounds too stupid to be real is legit. There was no way to make a serious thread out of this situation without it feeling hollow. If it makes you feel better the thread for the Democratic debates will be a monster movie homage.

Knox

The Republicans are truly the NBA Eastern Conference of politics, only worse since they have no LeBron.

MedIC86

Im not an american and i have been following the pre-election stuff not enough but there isnt an actual/big chance that Trump will become president right?

HylianTom

Banned
That OP.. it's something I just need to bottle and airdrop into my family's Facebook feed, like aid from above.

*thunderous applause*

Sooooo glad I took Friday off. I'm not going to be able to sleep after this.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That OP.. it's something I just need to bottle and airdrop into my family's Facebook feed, like aid from above.

*thunderous applause*

Sooooo glad I took Friday off. I'm not going to be able to sleep after this.

Feel free to spread any of it around, I made it a series of pictures instead of one long gif for exactly that reason.

EDIT: Actually, maybe I should turn it into a movie. How hard could it be to add the music to a longer gif? Gonna do it when it get home tonight.

adj_noun

Im not an american and i have been following the pre-election stuff not enough but there isnt an actual/big chance that Trump will become president right?

I think he has more of a chance of going through with his third party threat.

As for the Republicans, right now they're still in full tilt carnival mode. After the hangover fades, the garbage has been swept from the circus grounds, and the harsh light of an honest to goodness presidential election looms, I don't think Trump will be the Republican candidate.

Or maybe they'll nominate him and it'll be one of the most entertaining/terrifying presidential elections ever, what do I know.

massoluk

Banned

Trump doesn't really have any chance once the supporters of the other 16 candidates settled on an actual candidate.
edti:
Trump is polling twice the numbers of the next highest candidate. He's pretty much the inevitable nominee at this point.

LOL. No. The poll number never really predicts a candidates at this point so far from primary.

Trump is polling twice the numbers of the next highest candidate. He's pretty much the inevitable nominee at this point.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Is this on Fox News? I wonder if I can catch it live from here. I'm pretty sure Sky broadcasts Fox News.

I laughed at the op with the song. Ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom