• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 16 Xbox One Online franchise?

TURBO1112

Was just curious if there was going to be one set up. I know last years was a bit inactive. I will be getting game for both systems because I have friends on both. to have online franchise with you guys. If there is already a thread for it I apologize.

Interested

1. TURBO(Pats)
2. DizzyCaffeine(Cowboys)
3. Karish(Lions)
4. Goldenelementxl
5. DarthWalden (Packers)
6. rand0mZer0
7. Ronzilla29
8. depressedmetfan
9.jmizzal-Bills
10.Icedburden(Ravens)
11. Soupy Panthers
12.Icedburden Ravens
13.Luckydog Giants
14. ClintonBowman Steelers

Shit, I was in it last year, and it totally flamed out. I'd be willing to give it another try, even if we have a bunch of cpu teams.

TURBO1112

maybe we can do a small league. Would still be fun. And hopefully more interest happens when it launches. Now to install from ea access.

I'd be down... I call the Packers!

I was in it last year and it totally flamed out because we only had I think 16 real players and a lot of people were in completely different timezones... I'm hoping this year the xb1 user base on gaf will be a bit higher to assemble a full league

TURBO1112

I will want Pats. Over next few days we can figure out league rules and stuff like that. We wont and cheese or anything like that. If you have any input discuss it here.

I will start adding those who are interested to the OP and who they are interested in. I will go ahead and add what team you want, but it wont guarantee you get that team.

TURBO1112

Im think we have the difficulty set on all pro. Will probably copy most of rules from PS4 league since it seems to work over there.

Havent put too much time in yet. Been busy. Liked the draft mode. Was fun.

Finally got in a game against the CPU. I like it, but holy crap - make sure you clear the xbox's cache or it's stutter city. You basically need to unplug the xbox to clear it.

Animations look good, and the new throwing mechanics add some depth.

Me and my brother have been playing some exhibition games and I am really enjoying it. The pass variations add a new depth to how I go about my offense and I like the button prompts when playing defense. I feel like I got a shot against the receivers now.

Can't wait for Tuesday.

Was just curious if there was going to be one set up. I know last years was a bit inactive. I will be getting game for both systems because I have friends on both. to have online franchise with you guys. If there is already a thread for it I apologize.

Interested

1. TURBO(Pats)
2. DizzyCaffeine(Cowboys)
3. Karish(Lions)
4. Goldenelementxl
5. DarthWalden (Packers)
6. rand0mZer0
7. Ronzilla29
8. depressedmetfan
9.jmizzal
10.Icedburden(Ravens)

Didn't notice link in your post on Madden page but it is same league. Dibs on Cincy if possible.

TURBO1112

Will probably wait a week or so after release to start it up. Give people time with the game. Have to figure out if the user catch stuff is OP

Soupy

Banned
Hey! I would be interested in getting into the league!

I was actually planning on getting Madden 16 for PS4, but I ended up winning a free copy from the Uber giveaway yesterday so Xbox One will be my home this year. :)

With EA devs suggesting people wait to start connected franchise for at least another 2 weeks I may just grab an Xbone and join. If we get at least 20 guys I'm in.

Is this league gonna get off the ground? We waiting for a full 32 or another set number before starting it up? Still dibs on Cincy dont see them taken.

Soupy

Banned
Hey boys, you can go ahead and pull my name out of the league.

All of my ahole friends told me they were going to get the Xbone version of Madden and they all ended up getting the PS4 version. So I ended up selling my Xbone version and picking up the PS4 version.

Sorry mates :(

Panthers back on the board! Dat Cam Newton!

Top Bottom