• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I'm generally not one to wish ill upon others, but if something terrible were to happen to George Zimmerman, I wouldn't be upset.

brentech

I have 3 ds4 controllers. One that stays plugged in and gets used far more than the others (played from my desk), it has held up well. Only issue was an R2 squeak. Fixed with some pencil lead, but functionally no issues at any point.

Started a new character in D3, crusader, not sure what difficulty to play on this early. Can I go straight to expert or higher? I can play a bit later today if you want FMT.
I guess just jump in and play is the answer, but do many changes to this gsme I feel like I gotta read about.

Somnia

Speaking of Xbone controllers, does anyone have the newer version (the one with the headphone jack, not the Elite)? If so, are the bumpers really better? The bumpers are the only thing I'm not liking about the controller, so I still use my 360 controller for PC games.

The bumpers on the new controllers are exactly like the xb360 in that you can click them anywhere.

So has anyone else noticed that on read options the outside line backer ALWAYS stays outside to contain the QB? Mind you this is only against the CPU and on All Pro, but every read option I've called across a small sample of games (maybe 5 or 6) has ended up with me handing off to Marshawn. Not that I'm complaining because they seem to average a healthy number of yards, but the outside line backers seem psychic, unless its CPU Kaepernick deciding to go full Konex and call 4 verts and then just run for 20 yards while two defenders stand still and watch him.

So has anyone else noticed that on read options the outside line backer ALWAYS stays outside to contain the QB? Mind you this is only against the CPU and on All Pro, but every read option I've called across a small sample of games (maybe 5 or 6) has ended up with me handing off to Marshawn. Not that I'm complaining because they seem to average a healthy number of yards, but the outside line backers seem psychic, unless its CPU Kaepernick deciding to go full Konex and call 4 verts and then just run for 20 yards while two defenders stand still and watch him.

Against human opponents they cab choose who the contain guy goes after

Somnia

Will view when i get home.

Me and Bread gonna dump on some H5 kids

He dont wanna see me 1v1 doe

I remember him destroying you when we played. Me, You, Ferny and Bread gonna have to roll together.

edit: Sad thing is I'll probably spend the first hour trying to set up my elite controller perfectly for it.

Smokey

I remember him destroying you when we played. Me, You, Ferny and Bread gonna have to roll together.

1.That was when i was coming out of retirement, fuk you Somnia. You need to double check where your allegiance lies.

2.You are the worst xBro. I bought ESO for you and you stood me up.

3.Ferny aint about that life either

Somnia

1.That was when i was coming out of retirement, fuk you Somnia. You need to double check where your allegiance lies.

2.You are the worst xBro. I bought ESO for you and you stood me up.

3.Ferny aint about that life either

Fucker you never logged in! I played for 3 straight weeks lol

I won't hold those losses against ya Smokey, it was launch day of MCC after all

LJ11

I can't play online yet since my router blows ass. I am going to call Verizon to send me a new one since I am cheap and don't want to buy one myself.

I was playing some MUT solos last night, I hope the Bo Jackson card doesn't leave end of this week. In my first game with a shit team I racked up 200+ yards with him. Running seems like it's slow motion so the plays actually have time to develop in front of you. I had some trouble on the left side against the Raiders, Khalil Mack was fucking killing me.

I haven't played too much yet, but last night I started to mess around and I kept saying, man Wellie is going to love the run game. You have full control of the RB from the get go. I have Dri Archer on my MUT and the agility speed combo is lethal. I can cut back all day. Need to play against humans with regular squads. Should put in a bunch of time this weekend.

DCX

DCX
I haven't played too much yet, but last night I started to mess around and I kept saying, man Wellie is going to love the run game. You have full control of the RB from the get go. I have Dri Archer on my MUT and the agility speed combo is lethal. I can cut back all day. Need to play against humans with regular squads. Should put in a bunch of time this weekend.
Hit me up friend, time to hit the lab!

DCX

Sanjuro

You just didn't like it, there's a difference! Smokey just pretended to buy it I think.

I'm not a fan of MMO games for the most part. Always try and give them a look and see if there is anything of value.

I just remember playing for the first few days, complete a quest, and then unable to turn in the quest because the NPC was dead or just not visible on the screen. NOPE.

brentech

Just got a gift legendary sent to smokey_nice in D3. Crusader up to lvl 14, playing on Master. With no gear, I was struggling on expert, but as soon as I had a legendary weapon drop everything was dropping quick. Now only the big guys are tough on master.

Haha yeah, I have Dri Archer as well, returning punts with him is ridiculous. I almost feel like some guys have insanely fast cutting. I returned a kickoff for a TD with rookie WR Tyler Lockett on the Seahawks and he just cuts like crazy.

Running with Marshawn Lynch is pretty nice as well. I actually feel like power running inside can be effective (at least against the CPU it has been). Watching holes develop, blocking that seems to be more than just guys pushing backwards.

i think he's saying the CPU only seems to be guessing to cover the QB.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic...rrent-windows-install-with-a-new-motherboard/
Probably going to give this a try when my new CPU arrives.

Yeah. I assume against a human it'll be different. It just seems like the CPU line back NEVER crashes on a read option. In a sample of about 20 plays across maybe 6 games mind you. I've played against different teams too and tried both sides of the field, so it isn't just a one player thing.

rando14

Just got a gift legendary sent to smokey_nice in D3. Crusader up to lvl 14, playing on Master. With no gear, I was struggling on expert, but as soon as I had a legendary weapon drop everything was dropping quick. Now only the big guys are tough on master.

Brent whats your blizz id? Ill try and play sometime with ya

Striker

I hope they fix the Franchise bugs soon. I made a test with the Giants to see some ratings and everything, and as I simmed through the pre-season, I noticed they cut some noticeable players. One was 3rd rd rookie DE Owa Odighizuwa, and I went into FA to look for him and he's nowhere to be found. F'n EA.

Progression and rating seem all over the place in many guys too. JPP still being there but has jumped from 93 to 85 or in that vicinity.

Somnia

I hope they fix the Franchise bugs soon. I made a test with the Giants to see some ratings and everything, and as I simmed through the pre-season, I noticed they cut some noticeable players. One was 3rd rd rookie DE Owa Odighizuwa, and I went into FA to look for him and he's nowhere to be found. F'n EA.

Progression and rating seem all over the place in many guys too. JPP still being there but has jumped from 93 to 85 or in that vicinity.

93 was with 10 fingers, 85 is after.

TheCrow

PM me, I'm gonna set up a 1v1 Halo league.
comeon.png

Ferny

Don't worry Smokey, I was bamboozled by Somnia as well on the console ESO.

AND IM ABOUT THAT LIFE BRUH. Day 1. I'll wreck shit like drake wrecked meek.

brentech

Couple guys in here, still playing OOTP?
2016 season just ended and we are on day 1 of the off-season.
Please export a team file if still playing the game or let me know if your team is now available.

I'm still playing, but can't do any more exports till tomorrow night as I'm going out of town. Don't think I had anything major besides a few hitting coaches...elected not to bring any free agents back.

brentech

I'm still playing, but can't do any more exports till tomorrow night as I'm going out of town. Don't think I had anything major besides a few hitting coaches...elected not to bring any free agents back.

Meant for those that haven't updated in a while.
Crow/AT/(i know Nightz is out of town or getting back soon)

Just got into a Overthrow 5v5v5 match. Should be interesting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just got home. I guess its time to watch Giantbomb play mario party for 5 hours or something

gg crimson. i wish they showed the replay on that 3rd down conversion you had to the FB. he should have been covered by someone as i only blitzed 2 and had no safety help over the top.... it may have been my responsibility as FS though :/

Greg

I just got Alex Smith, FMT!

I'll sell him to you for 1 million coins

he's staying on the bench behind Mariota

Top Bottom