• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo: line-up for the rest of 2015 (Star Fox, Fatal Frame 5, more)

L~A

It's for NA by the way. Star Fox Zero and Xenoblade Chronicles X on the same day in Europe and North America.

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is Nov. 20th in Europe. New Style Boutique 2 in November 20th in Europe.

EU line-up: http://cdn02.nintendo-europe.com/me..._2/agust/UK-Wii_U_3DS_Q3-Q4_2015_schedule.pdf

Walmart and Walmart.com will be the exclusive retailers for a special Super Mario Maker Wii U bundle that includes the game, Idea Book and the 30th Anniversary Mario Modern Color amiibo. The bundle goes on sale the 11th of September for $299.96.

Wii U Games

Super Mario Maker launches on the 11th of September at a suggested retail price of $59.99.

Yoshi’s Woolly World launches Oct. 16 at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The game will also be available in a bundle that includes a green Yarn Yoshi amiibo at a suggested retail price of $59.99. The green Yarn Yoshi is available as part of the bundle, with individual pink and light-blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo also launching on Oct. 16 at a suggested retail price of $16.99 each.

A new combo pack that includes two great games goes on sale Oct. 16. The pack includes both New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U, and will be available at a suggested retail price of $59.99.

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, co-developed by Koei Tecmo Games, launches exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U on Oct. 22 for $49.99, just in time for Halloween. Players can download this free-to-start game and play the prologue, chapter 1 and most of chapter 2 for free. The full version of the game can be purchased as DLC directly from the Nintendo eShop or via the in-game menu.

Star Fox Zero launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $59.99.

Xenoblade Chronicles X launches Dec. 4 at a suggested retail price of $59.99.

Devil’s Third launches Dec. 11 at a suggested retail price of $59.99.

Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival and amiibo figures for Animal Crossing characters Isabelle, Digby, K.K., Reese, Cyrus, Tom Nook, Mabel and Lottie launch Holiday 2015.

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash launches Holiday 2015.

Runbow from 13AM Games will launch in North America on Aug. 27 in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U. For the first month after launch, anyone who downloaded the Nindies@Home demo version will receive 15 percent off the regular price of $14.99. Runbow is an up-to-nine-player action platform party game that includes guest characters from some of the Nintendo eShop’s most popular indie titles, like Azure Striker Gunvolt, Shovel Knight, Guacamelee! and Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien.

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition from Disney Interactive launches Aug. 30 at a suggested retail price of $64.99.

The Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack for Wii U from Activision launches Sept. 20 at a suggested retail price of $74.99. For the first time in Skylanders history, two of Nintendo’s iconic characters – Donkey Kong and Bowser – will guest star as playable characters and will also work with select amiibo-compatible games with a simple twist of the character’s base. Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be exclusively playable on Wii U, Wii and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment launches Sept. 27 at a suggested retail price of $99.99. Additional LEGO Dimensions Level, Team and Fun Packs will also be available on Sept. 27 at the respective suggested retail prices of $29.99, $24.99 and $14.99.

Guitar Hero Live from Activision launches Oct. 20 at a suggested retail price of $99.99.

Just Dance 2016 from Ubisoft launches Oct. 20 at a suggested retail price of $49.99.

Shovel Knight from Yacht Club Games – winner of more than 100 awards, including many “Game of the Year” accolades – is coming to retail stores. The classically styled adventure launches on Wii U in October at a suggested retail price of $24.99.

Nintendo 3DS Games

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer launches Sept. 25 at a suggested retail price of $39.99. The set of 100 Animal Crossing amiibo cards, which are compatible with the game, launch the same day. The game comes with one complimentary amiibo card, so players can experience how to use the cards to bring additional Animal Crossing characters into the game. People who opt to download the digital version of the game in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS at the same price will receive an exclusive Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer HOME Menu Theme instead of an amiibo card. Cards are sold separately in packs of six at a suggested retail price of $5.99 per pack. A bundle also launching on Sept. 25 includes the game, one amiibo card and the Nintendo 3DS NFC Reader/Writer accessory at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The wireless NFC Reader/Writer is also sold separately at a suggested retail price of $19.99.

Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash launches Oct. 9 at a suggested retail price of $29.99. A bundle that includes the Chibi-Robo amiibo launches the same day at a suggested retail price of $39.99.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes launches Oct. 23 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.

Japanese sensation YO-KAI WATCH launches in the U.S. on Nov. 6 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.

Skylanders SuperChargers Racing from Activision launches Sept. 20 at a suggested retail price of $64.99. On Nintendo 3DS, gamers can go head to head with competitive multiplayer via local play or online with up to four players. Iconic Nintendo character Bowser and his Sky vehicle, Clown Cruiser, are available in the Skylanders SuperChargers Racing Starter Packs for Wii and Nintendo 3DS, and can also be played on the Wii U system.

The Nintendo 3DS version of Shovel Knight from Yacht Club Games will launch in stores in October at a suggested retail price of $24.99.

amiibo News

A new 3-pack of Mii Fighters from Super Smash Bros. will launch on Nov. 1 at a suggested retail price of $34.99.

The Mewtwo amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 13 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.

Mega Yarn Yoshi, a giant green Yoshi amiibo made from yarn, goes on sale Nov. 15 at a suggested retail price of $39.99. When tapped to the GamePad controller in Yoshi’s Woolly World, Mega Yarn Yoshi activates “Double Yoshi,” a second Yoshi to use at any point in the middle of a stage, as well as the ability to save a player’s favorite Yoshi pattern to the amiibo. The standard Yarn Yoshi amiibo also enables the same functionality.

The Falco amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.

Nintendo 2DS

Effective Aug. 30, the new suggested retail price of Nintendo 2DS will be $99.99, down from the current suggested retail price of $129.99. The system still comes with a free download code for the digital version of Mario Kart 7.

Box Art for New Super Mario Bros. U + Luigi U and big Yoshi amiibo:

2015line-upjcpv4.jpg

georly

Mega Yarn Yoshi, a giant green Yoshi amiibo made from yarn, goes on sale Nov. 15 at a suggested retail price of $39.99. When tapped to the GamePad controller in Yoshi’s Woolly World, Mega Yarn Yoshi activates “Double Yoshi,” a second Yoshi to use at any point in the middle of a stage, as well as the ability to save a player’s favorite Yoshi pattern to the amiibo. The standard Yarn Yoshi amiibo also enables the same functionality.

WHAT

Now we're getting MEGA AMIIBO!?

Stolen from twitter:
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/635784889674145792
CNLC_QzW8AAI7zY.png:large
CNLC0PQXAAErmsD.jpg:large

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
FF5 was never going to get a retail version when even Nintendo Europe refused to do a standard release.

MrV4ltor

All this new info just thrown into a press release instead of being presented in a Direct makes me sad. Really hope that Directs aren't a thing of the past now. That Yoshi amiibo is just insane, but I still want it even though I haven't even been able to get the regular version lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
FF5 was never going to get a retail version when even Nintendo Europe refused to do a standard release.

Wait what ? I thought it was announced at GamesCom that europe would even get a Collectors Edition ? I must have read it wrong then.

jonno394

Mega Yoshi is awesome.

3DS lineup is small but some must buys (LBX, Chibi robo with amiibo, Animal Crossing and Yo-kai watch-think this is early 2016 for Europe though :/)

I'll be damned, StarFox is actually gonna be out this year! Very excited.

And I'm loving that Fatal Frame is "free to start." Never played the series despite being a big survival horror junky.

I guess this means no Direct for a while...

Oh hey, 2 of the last 4 amiibos I plan on buying are there.

Confirmed release dates are spiffy too. Gonna be an expensive 4 months. :|

That 3ds lineup is pretty eh... I still have a backlog though so I'm fine. For some reason I thought fire emblem and metroid were launching this year

Percy

Banned
US really getting the short end with the Fatal Frame release. Will be thinking of you guys while I'm excitedly opening my EU limited edition of the game :(

But yeah, that's a sweet line up of exclusives hitting Wii U over the next few months. In for day one on SF0, XBCX and obvs PZ/FF.

Fatal Frame is eShop only and Devil's Third is both retail and eShop.

I hate this world. I'm probably going to pass on FF, because I'm not really interested in buying a hard drive for one game.

Edit - Actually, I'm gonna' need a hard drive for the Xenoblade X data packs. So, nevermind. Fatal Frame is a go!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
We only get a limited edition, no regular.

Only ? Thats awesome...who ever is interested in FF5 would prefer a LE anyway. Unless its way more expensive which i doubt.

Shame on Nintendo for the miserable treatment of Fatal Frame 5.

There probably would be no FF5 if it wasnt for Nintendos involvement.

Very sad news that Fatal Frame is digital only. I was so excited for that game, but I also refuse to buy it digitally.

Oh well. I'm still holding strong on my Ace Attorney 5 boycott, so more can sit in that table!

What really terrifies me is the Mega Yoshi. It's so cute but terrifying! But cute!!

TheJoRu

Wow, that Mega Yarn Yoshi! I already have a small green one, but I might have to buy that one as well if it comes to Europe.

EDIT: Oh, that tweet is from NoE? Well, confirmed then.

How did Devil's Third get a retail release and Fatal Frame didn't?

The fuck?!

Also releasing Devil's Third 3 and a half months later than Europe.

The fuck is wrong with Nintendo of America?!

Mr-Joker

Banned
With all this info releasing it just makes me wonder if we were meant to have a Nintendo direct today. :(

I hope that they aren't dropping it. :(

How did Devil's Third get a retail release and Fatal Frame didn't?

The fuck?!

Also releasing Devil's Third 3 and a half months later than Europe.

The fuck is wrong with Nintendo of America?!

It's probably coming so late because NoA wasn't even going to release it until the online uproar.

The fact that it's getting a retail release and Fatal Frame isn't is hilarious.

2016 will still be a good year for wiiu

mario maker, starfox 0, xenoblade x are good holiday titles and fatalframe and devils third are welcome exclusives (i already have wooly world)

still on the fence with mario tennis (although i believe i will get it if there is online) and animal crossing amiibo party

Top Bottom