• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do people consistently like Nomura's designs?

Ganondorfo

He is a great artist, but eventually he is kinda predictable. I love his Parasite Eve work, but they need to change the artist with every Final Fantasy game to keep it fresh like they did with XII with that Final Fantasy Tactics artist.

Nekofrog

Banned
He did some really fantastic stuff in the 90s on both the snes and psx, then went absolutely batshit insane in the 2000s. I try to forget what he became and just remember what he was

Tunahead

Yes OP, I thought Aya Brea was a pretty decent character design, so it's in my contract to also consider the design of Blackdark the Pitchblack from Dirge of Cerberus to be cool and good. I love belt-thonged gimp masks and winged straitjackets more than words can say.

I'm sorry OP, that was actually a lie. I was being facetious in a way I now realize was passive-aggressive and hurtful. Why must I always ruin everything?! Stupidstupidstupidstupid! Ahhhh!

Top Bottom