• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu "leaks" Laura for Street Fighter V

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So...did we know about this character beforehand or what? Did we know there was gonna be a character like this?

Reset

dude their are going to be two more newcomers regardless

My post about Dhalsim wasn't me being serious.

Anyway, she looks uninteresting and I'm not a fan of her hair. I hope this is a fake, since the other two newcomers were far more interesting.

Zubz

Banned
So...did we know about this character beforehand or what? Did we know there was gonna be a character like this?

Ken Bogard leaked that we'd be getting a character named Laura, and that she was likely Brazilian. He nailed the 16-man roster and even confirmed Rashid by name a couple of months before Ono started teasing the guy, so his track record's untarnished

Anyway, she looks uninteresting and I'm not a fan of her hair. I hope this is a fake, since the other two newcomers were far more interesting.

You haven't seen anything else of the character other than a damn screenshot.

I guess the one that included Laura and Zen is looking to be real. But if that's the case then we still have 1 veteran left and there was the Siliconera rumor saying we're getting Alex and Urien too. The ride never ends.

You don't even see her whole costume or any gameplay. You can't be serious right now and just because of her hair? I don't wear that shit either, but that doesn't instantly mean she's boring, especially the given. I think you playin.

Okrag

The link still works you just need to copy and paste it into your browser bar because Famitsu doesn't like it when you link to their site.

Top Bottom