• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV Mod Update: You can finally give Quiet proper clothing.

careksims

The next logical step is to mod her so she has no clothes, thus allowing her to breathe better and breaking the game balance with flawless buddy support.

Haha. Yeah where's the nude mod?! Surprised no one made that yet. Get on that, modders!

way more

Why do you guys care so much?

Is the female body vile unless fully clothed or something?

IranianPolice03-031105.jpg

parade.jpg

This would be preferable.

Just kidding, calm down every, jeez. Take it easy.

pj

Banned
While I'm aware that the overt sexualization is what offends most people, it is hilarious to me that the actual actress is way more attractive than Quiet. If you're going to equip her with stripper gear and have her give fuck eyes to snake while she shakes her titties, why ugly up the face like that?

The weirdest scene for me was when the Diamond Dogs all gathered around Quiet with paper cups. Then Venom Snake squeezed her breast and pure, filtered water dispensed from her navel. Like, I get that her backstory explains that her body naturally filters contaminants, and the boys get thirsty out in that heat, but it just seems like a really insincere rationale to develop her character from.

Where is the "Like Post" button

Neiteio

One would think that in the world of MGS, they could come up with body armor with an oxygen intake system. The camouflage parasites can work on armored enemies (as we see with the Armor Skulls), so she'd still have her invisibility, too.

Quiet's design started with the idea of "Let's put some tits and ass in the game." All loose story justifications followed.

And again, I cannot stress enough, the camerawork is ridiculous re: Quiet. In one scene, she emerges from a building, her boobs filling the screen, before the camera backs up, as though remembering, "Oh right, she's a human being, with a face and maybe a personality, too!"

Ken

One would think that in the world of MGS, they could come up with body armor with an oxygen intake system. The camouflage parasites can work on armored enemies (as we see with the Armor Skulls), so she'd still have her invisibility, too.

Quiet's design started with the idea of "Let's put some tits and ass in the game." All loose story justifications followed.

And again, I cannot stress enough, the camerawork is ridiculous re: Quiet. In one scene, she emerges from a building, her boobs filling the screen, before the camera backs up, as though remembering, "Oh right, she's a human being, with a face and maybe a personality, too!"

Maybe that's why they
give you the player choice to not take her along if you aren't into her?

OSE147_-_Snake_y_EVA_Ruinas.png

These MGS noobs man.

EVA's sexuality plays a part in the narrative. She's a spy trying to seduce and manipulate everyone around her, including the player. So once you reach the end game and see that she played you and Snake, you can feel that betrayal.

Quiet's deal is like the Beauty and the Beast unit in MGS4, just there for fanservice.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'm happy the way she is, thank u very much!

Griss

Damn, as far as I'm concerned this would change a game that was
a disappointment
to an
unmitigated disaster

But whatever floats your boat.

Ken

Mission 45, when she comes out of the shed after setting it on fire.

I was talking about killing her in the side-op that let's you decide if you want to bring her back to MB in the first place. That would get rid of all future Quiet stuff doesn't it?

Neiteio

I was talking about killing her in the side-op that let's you decide if you want to bring her back to MB in the first place. That would get rid of all future Quiet stuff doesn't it?
Not a very elegant solution since you lock yourself out of numerous story beats and an entire mission based on her. If you want to experience every level and the story in its entirety, you need her alive.

Joeku

Damn, as far as I'm concerned this would change a game that was
a disappointment
to an
unmitigated disaster

But whatever floats your boat.

Titties float my boat, man. Love 'em. I'll rock them bad boys like Phil fuckin' Collins. I absolutely can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Just not in this context. Not presented so creepily.

Titties float my boat, man. Love 'em. I'll rock them bad boys like Phil fuckin' Collins. I absolutely can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Just not in this context. Not presented so creepily.

Yeah like, it's one thing if they're there and I decide to pull out the binoculars and zoom in and think "oh sweet," to myself.

It's another thing to have the camera zoomed in for some forced wiggle jiggle and then have the character turn around and shove her ass in my face and look back at me all like "oh hey there."

I don't need you to show me how to creep on digital ladies, Kojima.

Top Bottom