• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

Is it true that none of the rainbow moon dlc is compatible with the physical version?

All of it is showing up as purchaseable under the game's tab with the disc inserted.

Famassu

Are there any spare copies of Dragon Fantasy that might be put up to sale at a later date or did I miss the opportunity to get it forever and ever?

Varth

Heard about Salt & Sanctuary. LOVED it on PS4, definitely in for the QUALITY games.

Received Shadow Complex. 10€ markup from italian customs out of like 4€tax. Werent you talking about some euro shipping center at some point?

hawk2025

...Salt and Sanctuary!

I feel like we requested this game back in page one or two, happy to see it become a reality, and with the Vita version to boot.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Great Mini Doc on Limited Run is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbSNN406Np8

Finally got around to watching this. It was great to see the history of LRG! I didn't realize that the venture was a last-ditch effort for Mighty Rabbit. I'm so glad things worked out for both them and for us too :)

I laugh at the comment about how people wanted to cancel their orders because if it didn't sell out immediately, it's not "rare" anymore.

(...I also enjoyed staring at the Nagito-Monokuma in the background of the interview.)

joe2187

Banned
I missed out on Saturday Morning RPG. I just wasnt available for both times.

I had to order Oddworld while I was one the freeway one time!

Also, I'm super excited for Salt and Sanctuary. I know that game isnt going to leave my Vita for a long while.

Now....when are you going to announce Darkest Dungeon release?

soon right?

Clive

Stoked to see so many of my most desired formerly digital-only games get physical prints. Shadow Complex, Mystery Chronicle, Salt and Sanctuary, Shantae and Cosmic Star Heroine are all superb picks. Really happy LRG started doing this.

Damn. I want that shit on my PS4!

Then buy the PS4 version when it goes up for sale? Lol.

They're not saying it's only a Vita version they're releasing. They're saying that they need the Vita port to be finished so they can release both versions through LRG.

(unless I mis-understood the tone of your post)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Alright, I think I'm going Vita only now on LRG releases.
So far I've kept up with every release for collectors' sake but I think it's time to stick to just the exclusive PS4 games I want to play.

Currently I have the first 10 LRG releases for PS4 and that seems like a nice round number to stop at. Sucks the 11th is their first Japanese game though... maybe one more... ugh.

I'll continue to get any Vita releases as I love those the best.

I know no one cares. ;)

Shizuka

So far I've kept up with every release for collectors' sake but I think it's time to stick to just the exclusive PS4 games I want to play.

Currently I have the first 10 LRG releases for PS4 and that seems like a nice round number to stop at. Sucks the 11th is their first Japanese game though... maybe one more... ugh.

I know no one cares. ;)

I know that although I own a PS4, I could never afford a complete LRG collection. I'm Vita-only since Breach & Clear and I'll continue like that until there's a compelling PS4 exclusive.

emb

I know no one cares. ;)
I haven't bought any for both platforms, it's not so much my thing (I try to pick whichever platform I like per game). But to be honest, the first release they had that I just didn't buy at all felt like a bit of a relief. Like ok, now not buying one of their games won't mean anything for me, it'll just be a game I don't have.

I know that although I own a PS4, I could never afford a complete LRG collection. I'm Vita-only since Breach & Clear and I'll continue like that until there's a compelling PS4 exclusive.

I see less value in buying a PS4 limited release than a Vita one because Vita physical stuff is rarer even for bigger games.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Regarding 3DS releases, River City: Tokyo Rumble went live on Amazon earlier today as a limited release. (Sold directly by Natsume)

They just sold out a short while ago but it seems Play-Asia stocks them as well. Looks like VG+ had it at some point as well.

Really curious if they actually printed below the MOQ or right at it. Seems pretty limited.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HFRICLE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Regarding 3DS releases, River City: Tokyo Rumble went live on Amazon earlier today as a limited release. (Sold directly by Natsume)

They just sold out a short while ago but it seems Play-Asia stocks them as well. Looks like VG+ had it at some point as well.

Really curious if they actually printed below the MOQ or right at it. Seems pretty limited.

I have a feeling it's gonna be low, and Play-Asia will be out soon too

BTA

That sucks, but it's understandable. It's great to know, either way.

Murasaki Baby is kinda bad, had some pretty annoying bugs when I played it last year, and very very short. I'd be thankful that LRG can put their efforts elsewhere.

Aaaaand wow I didn't know The Silver Case was getting a physical release. I was gonna wait on that, but now... maybe...

dgco86

I have a feeling it's gonna be low, and Play-Asia will be out soon too

Thanks for the heads up. Natsume via Amazon doesn't ship internationally but PA does so I'm glad I won't have to miss out on it. Too bad the keychain is exclusive to Amazon.

ephemeral

Thanks a lot for the heads up! Ordered 2 copies.

I remember them saying that the keychain will be limited but the game won't be.

ephemeral

I remember them saying that the keychain will be limited but the game won't be.

Got any quote? :)

"Well, rejoice, because River City: Tokyo Rumble is on its way to the Nintendo 3DS. Originally released in Japan in 2013, Natsume chose to bring this River City sequel to the U.S. We thought it would be digital only, but as it turns out, the publisher will release a limited number of hard copies."

(Jun 21, 2016)

http://www.gamecrate.com/river-city-tokyo-rumble-will-see-limited-physical-release/13915

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom