• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

emb
(05-21-2017, 09:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Grim Patron

Is there any rule against placing 2 orders in a single timeslot? Id like to get my Risk of rain game orders in asap and then see if there's vinyl left. vinyl can be bought later if needed. Dont want to waste time adding vinyl to cart etc

None that I know of. I've had to do it before, when one of the games showed as out of stock at my first order attempt. No problems other than paying double shipping.
Takao
Banned
(05-22-2017, 12:36 AM)
can mighty rabbit port chroma squad to vita it runs on unity and was originally announced for the platform but then the devs said vita doesn't support their build...
i-Jest
(05-22-2017, 01:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Takao

can mighty rabbit port chroma squad to vita it runs on unity and was originally announced for the platform but then the devs said vita doesn't support their build...

I'm sure that was crushing news for someone's soul
Olengie
(05-22-2017, 01:10 AM)

Originally Posted by i-Jest

IT left me extremely disappointed
Takao
Banned
(05-22-2017, 02:09 AM)

Originally Posted by i-Jest

I've long grown numb to Vita cancellations, but given I've been waiting for this since 2014 it stung a bit.
Shizuka
(05-22-2017, 05:01 PM)
I wonder when the new title's getting announced today.
Dashey10
(05-22-2017, 07:44 PM)

https://limited-run-games.myshopify....roken-age-vita
Shizuka
(05-22-2017, 07:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Dashey10

Now that partnership should open many possibilities for the future.
foobarry81
(05-22-2017, 08:11 PM)
Link is dead now, but this is exciting news.
Ventara
(05-22-2017, 08:12 PM)

Very nice! Will definitely be buying!
ev0
(05-22-2017, 08:13 PM)

Originally Posted by Shizuka

Now that partnership should open many possibilities for the future.

I don't want to get my hopes up for any of the other DF/Lucas games...
oldmario
(05-22-2017, 08:18 PM)

i guess this explains why it all of a sudden popped up on exophase the other day in english again
Dashey10
(05-22-2017, 08:27 PM)
There's also a separate trophy listing for it.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6168-broken-age
Tapejara
(05-22-2017, 08:30 PM)
With DoubleFine on board I hope this opens the door for Headlander (though I guess [adult swim] might have to sign off on that).
Kresnik258
(05-22-2017, 08:51 PM)
Oh my, Double Fine are partnering with LRG? Now we're talking. Now we're talking indeed...
NinjamicWZ
Banned
(05-22-2017, 09:06 PM)

Wow, out of nowhere. Say no more. I really liked Broken Age too.

I don't know who to thank more, LRG for their determination and fan service, or DoubleFine for staying down to earth.
Ruud_Luiten
(05-22-2017, 09:10 PM)

Wow... WOW!! <3
purseowner
(05-22-2017, 09:10 PM)
Grim Fandango physical would be quite something.
LimitedRunGames
(05-22-2017, 10:23 PM)
So no point in really denying it - Broken Age is coming, but we won't have an official announcement until Wednesday. We were going to announce it today but pushed to Wednesday to give DF's PR agency some more time to get the word out through their channels.

The new trophy list is only pertinent to the Vita version. To explain why that is the case - we actually convinced DF to do this with us by volunteering to do the engineering work on the physical Vita release. In order to do this, we had to rebuild and reconfigure the Vita version under our developer account. This lead to new trophies on that version. The PS4 release is a digital-to-disc remaster, which means it's identical in configuration to the existing digital SKU.

It's our hope that we can reinvest the earnings from Broken Age into paying for the necessary minimum guarantees to get Disney on board to allow the LucasArts games. We'll also have to convince Sony for those. If you want to see those happen, supporting Broken Age is a must since that will determine the viability of the LucasArts games. :)

I'm not making any guarantees here on the LucasArts titles, mind you, this is all wishful thinking. We *REALLY* want to release them physically. I honestly think that will be a much easier thing to do if Broken Age is a complete success.
sixteen-bit
(05-22-2017, 10:26 PM)
I wonder if the Psychonauts re-release is a possibility
Shizuka
(05-22-2017, 10:27 PM)

Originally Posted by LimitedRunGames

So no point in really denying it - Broken Age is coming, but we won't have an official announcement until Wednesday. We were going to announce it today but pushed to Wednesday to give DF's PR agency some more time to get the word out through their channels.

The new trophy list is only pertinent to the Vita version. To explain why that is the case - we actually convinced DF to do this with us by volunteering to do the engineering work on the physical Vita release. In order to do this, we had to rebuild and reconfigure the Vita version under our developer account. This lead to new trophies on that version. The PS4 release is a digital-to-disc remaster, which means it's identical in configuration to the existing digital SKU.

It's our hope that we can reinvest the earnings from Broken Age into paying for the necessary minimum guarantees to get Disney on board to allow the LucasArts games. We'll also have to convince Sony for those. If you want to see those happen, supporting Broken Age is a must since that will determine the viability of the LucasArts games. :)

I'm not making any guarantees here on the LucasArts titles, mind you, this is all wishful thinking. We *REALLY* want to release them physically. I honestly think that will be a much easier thing to do if Broken Age is a complete success.

Is this the PS4/Vita title releasing June 9th?
LimitedRunGames
(05-22-2017, 10:34 PM)

Is this the PS4/Vita title releasing June 9th?

Yes
Ventara
(05-22-2017, 10:35 PM)

We all know it's going to sell out. Anyways, amazing acquisition and hoping things further progress with LucasArts. I definitely will be buying Broken Age.
EmiPrime
(05-22-2017, 10:39 PM)
In for Broken Age.
Shizuka
(05-22-2017, 10:42 PM)
Deemo and Broken Age for June 9th, then.
dallow_bg
nods at old men
(05-22-2017, 10:48 PM)

Deemo and Broken Age for June 9th, then.

Oh, Deemo had a date? I missed it.
Shizuka
(05-22-2017, 10:49 PM)

Originally Posted by dallow_bg

Oh, Deemo had a date? I missed it.

Yup.
Kresnik258
(05-22-2017, 11:50 PM)

You guys are the real Vita MVP <3

Looks like I made the right choice to commit to hold shipping service at this point too!
Joe Molotov
(05-23-2017, 12:15 AM)
This is great news
otaku-asia
(05-23-2017, 12:18 AM)
Broken Age is great news, looking forward to it. :)
Dashey10
(05-23-2017, 12:40 AM)
Sorry for the "leak" :P
dallow_bg
nods at old men
(05-23-2017, 01:19 AM)
Great pickup with Broken Age.
Of course this will be successful.

Yup.

Thanks!
LimitedRunGames
(05-23-2017, 04:20 AM)
Glad you all are excited for it! Double Fine is my favorite studio and has been ever since I played through Psychonauts in 2006. It's been surreal getting to collaborate with them.
NR1
(05-23-2017, 04:33 AM)

Glad you all are excited for it! Double Fine is my favorite studio and has been ever since I played through Psychonauts in 2006. It's been surreal getting to collaborate with them.

Hopefully this means Psychonauts 2 gets a physical release. I refused to back the crowd funding because they offered to physical option.
Grim Patron
(05-23-2017, 05:07 AM)

OH MY GOD PIEFHPWEHFPIHJRT#P(@R)U)!@($U)@(#EU$#()RUJEW_FJWE_FJAW_FGOPJERGFPOERJGPOEJG ROPSJRGOPJDRGOPRDJFGOPJGPOREJGOPERJGOPERJGPOERJGOPERGJOREGP
Semoreh
(05-23-2017, 09:15 AM)
Will buy ! As a matter of fact I'm playing it right now, and so far I love it :D
Kresnik258
(05-23-2017, 11:02 AM)

Out of interest, how come the Vita version required extra work over the PS4 version?
blacksark
(05-23-2017, 11:56 AM)

I fucking love you, that's everything I have to say. Well I also want to say that push hard for LucasArts titles please :3.
The release of the cave is possible althouhg it's last gen? I loved that game and have nice memories playing with my brother.
Infernal Monkey
(05-23-2017, 01:42 PM)
Holy shit, Broken Age. <3

Risk of Rain, Darius and this. What a beautiful Vita combo.
Ruud_Luiten
(05-23-2017, 04:50 PM)

You people are amazing!
Olengie
(05-23-2017, 06:24 PM)
LRG, you know what game I want. =P
arbok26
(05-23-2017, 06:34 PM)
What Lucas arts games are we talking about here?
Shizuka
(05-23-2017, 06:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Olengie

LRG, you know what game I want. =P

The House in Fata Morgana, me too!
blacksark
(05-23-2017, 06:50 PM)
Also why is drive drive lrg number 52 and hasn't still be released?
Lazlo Woodbine
(05-23-2017, 07:42 PM)
A lot of confirmed future titles as of late. Any chance of a rough release slate Doug?
Curler
(05-23-2017, 07:44 PM)

I want both that and Phantom Breaker... I had the 360 LE of the fighting game pre-ordered before the localizer picked up the money and ran away :( This is my only chance to own a PB title physically. (Still sad about that LE and not even 5pb. even knew what happened!)
Moofers
(05-23-2017, 07:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Lazlo Woodbine

A lot of confirmed future titles as of late. Any chance of a rough release slate Doug?

For real. Too many "this is coming" with no price or date.
Shizuka
(05-23-2017, 07:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Moofers

For real. Too many "this is coming" with no price or date.

Are you serious? The past four announcements or so all had release dates.
Olengie
(05-23-2017, 07:57 PM)

That too.
Moofers
(05-23-2017, 07:59 PM)

Are you serious? The past four announcements or so all had release dates.

I know Night Trap and Fallen Legion both had no date (I don't count "spring 2017) and no price. Same with Vita Darius Burst.

Very cool that those are coming, and I understand the business is such that they can't nail down a date right away, but I'd almost rather hear about them later when they have solid info.