• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT| The Trials of Osiris

Nice OT! I'm certainly going to be submitting some clips for the HaloGAF montage, I missed out on the beta one. Looking forward to all three modes, Arena more so than Warzone, but I'll be running a solo legendary campaign playthrough when the game unlocks tonight.

Zeta Oni

It's my first OT here, glad it looks so amazing.

Look forward to getting a great clip for that montage, and will be posting later tonight in case people need an extra. Can't wait to hop in. Just got the new MC controller and it feels great, ready to break it in.

BraXzy

The matchmaking selection keeps bugging out for me in a party. When I try to select Slayer, it says the fireteam is too big. But I can then click Free For All and it attempts to search both playlists. Then bugs out and I can't select anything :3

link1201

The previous OT had a better tittle though...this one is just Destiny :p

But really no one has answered yet, why is there a new thread ?
What I gathered is that this OP thought/was told to wait until the 27th. In the "official" OT absence a OT was hastily put up in the interim. The other thread should be locked soon.

Marvel

could never
The matchmaking selection keeps bugging out for me in a party. When I try to select Slayer, it says the fireteam is too big. But I can then click Free For All and it attempts to search both playlists. Thenbugs out and I can't select anything :3
Ill restart

Vire

The matchmaking selection keeps bugging out for me in a party. When I try to select Slayer, it says the fireteam is too big. But I can then click Free For All and it attempts to search both playlists. Thenbugs out and I can't select anything :3

The 343 experience.

Kibbles

The matchmaking selection keeps bugging out for me in a party. When I try to select Slayer, it says the fireteam is too big. But I can then click Free For All and it attempts to search both playlists. Then bugs out and I can't select anything :3

Yeah it did this for me and my friend earlier. We eventually backed out and just did Arena.

Man, Bungie sure knew how to name a spaceship. I miss all the flowery nonsense we used to get before Infinity popped up.

Yeah, Bungie always went more for Culture-style ship names, while Nylund (and thus, a ton of the other EU materials) went in a more standard military sci fi direction. There's still quite a few like that, though.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
The lack of BTB at launch means there no big, green canyon map. Really hope they got something special up their sleeve.

In a cruel twist of fate (or just a terrible choice of reteller on my part), my copy of the game won't arrive until the afternoon of the 28th at the earliest. FML

Top Bottom