• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD Black Ops III Nuk3town Trailer

Eggbok

I was just making this thread lol.
Took these from the stream.

ravTiMw.png

YzoPgLN.png

tcfFjAU.png

ldX4wV5.png

tumblr_mdk2q7beQP1rkw0cpo1_500.jpg

Still waiting for Hijacked. The layout, the pathways below and the little cabins above the ground. Oh god I'm getting all nostalgic.

I think I loved Blops 2 more than I remembered. Though it was the first COd I really got into.

Matticers

Not a big fan of Nuketown but it does look a little more open in the middle of the map in this version. That's a good thing. I think this is going to be god awful to play though with all the crazy killstreaks, grenade spam and movement abilities. But we'll see. I feel like this map really only worked in Black Ops 1.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
I am so burnt out by Nuketown. I wish another map was the go-to map for the Black Ops series. :[

Example:

800px-ArrayBird1.png

This map from Black Ops 1. For a game that has this type of moment I'd prefer more open space. And this map was awesome for the first game.

At one level, how many times are we going to remake this map?

On another level, this actually looks like it plays differently, what with the wall-running, so that's cool.

Jblanks

I am so burnt out by Nuketown. I wish another map was the go-to map for the Black Ops series. :[

Example:

800px-ArrayBird1.png

This map from Black Ops 1. For a game that has this type of moment I'd prefer more open space. And this map was awesome for the first game.

Lucky for you, they're bringing back some fan favourite maps from WaW and BOPS1 (presumably in the DLC packs), so you may get your wish. Although I didn't like Array very much.

RedAssedApe

Banned

Example:

800px-ArrayBird1.png

Still waiting for Hijacked. The layout, the pathways below and the little cabins above the ground. Oh god I'm getting all nostalgic.

I think I loved Blops 2 more than I remembered. Though it was the first COd I really got into.

Both fun maps. You might be getting what you're asking for:

http://charlieintel.com/2015/10/23/...gined-maps-from-world-at-war-and-black-ops-1/
Alongside today’s trailer, we’re also excited to share some more details about the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Season Pass*, which includes four DLC packs with all-new multiplayer content, including re-imagined fan-favorite maps from Call of Duty: World at War and the Call of Duty: Black Ops series, as well as additional zombies content.

After multiple disappointments from this series! I must say BO3 is my most hyped FPS this year. Initially I was skeptical, but the beta made me a believer again!

This might even be my first time getting season pass lol.

Jerm411

Was my favorite CoD MP by far...loved Hijacked, along with Slums and Standoff.

Speaking of Blops 2...Kill Confirmed and Domination on Nuketown are batshit insane, so fun.

Been a while since I played COD but I'm curious how does the online work for people who do and don't have the map? Do the players get split into separate pools and never interact with each? What if you're in a party and some people have it and others don't? Does it just never show up?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Been a while since I played COD but I'm curious how does the online work for people who do and don't have the map? Do the players get split into separate pools and never interact with each? What if you're in a party and some people have it and others don't? Does it just never show up?

usually a separate playlist. if you have people in the party who dont have the maps, it'll tell you when you try and join

Randam

Hate that map.
Always left the lobby when it came up.

Same with hijacked.

And most of the time, the remade maps didn't work out.

Looks really cool!

If I buy the digital deluxe edition on PSN AFTER it releases, will I still get nuketown? I know The Giant is part of the season pass, so that's included, but is nuketown part of that bundle too?

Top Bottom